Atlas69

In-game name: BDC FOUR BIG GUYS
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:612979920
Warns:  2 warns for nlr and rdm.
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 170:56:38.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Roofyz, HOBS, Fat Good Boi, Rick Rubs, and Lt Dan.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a staff member for a friend's discord server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I should be a staff member of this server because I'm a devoted and hardworking person and will work hard to make this server better as a higher-up of this community and a person to look up to. I can work with people and hear them out while not being biased to either side of the story. I know lots of people and I am outgoing and can solve just about anything hard or easy thing that comes my way. I am good at making people feel like they have some that can help them or just a person to talk to in tough times.

I'm only known for being somewhat immature by my friends but when it comes to serious stuff such as being a staff member I can be a mature person and make people feel as if they were talking to a person that knows what they're saying and knows what they're doing. As such I'm a capable person of doing many things when it comes to it and can deal with people who try to make other's lives difficult in a place to play with their friends such as this server. Most people think of me as a person who will justify any situation and find a way to punish wrongdoers and lift up the innocent from there. I can make just about any time into something new or fun and make people feel safe.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was accidentally banned by HOBS for mass rdm as I reported somebody for killing a bunch of people and HOBS accidentally made it for me to get banned but it was fixed and everything is all good now.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I've made 2, one on February 1st and the other on March 19th
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: During the weekends I will spend almost all of my time on the server and During the week I will have to go to work after school but after that I will use the rest of my day on the server.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like exploring nature and climbing to show me another perspective of the world that is forgotten about in this time.
Did you read the staff rules?: BDC FOUR BIG GUYS

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Atlas69 said:

Warns:  2 warns for nlr and rdm.
Playtime?: 170:56:38.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I've made 2, one on February 1st and the other on March 19th

-1 Fine player, but these infractions kinda ruin it for me. Good paragraphs though. Also, pretty sure all your referrals are Vip Mods (except for Dan)

18 hours ago, Atlas69 said:

I'm only known for being somewhat immature by my friends

😬

• Agree 1

+1 I very rarely support anyone this young on the team but we could use the help rn and you are very active and very mature when in sits. One thing to remember is that patience is key.

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I have spoken with you a few times in game and you have always been chilled and kind to myself and others. You have no previous bans which is great, and a couple of warns (just try to improve on what ever has caused them). It's important to make sure you're mature as a staff member, especially when handling reports but I hope that you'll be able to stay level-headed in these situations so be sure to do your best to take on board any criticism as a constructive way to improve, as I think you have the right mindset to be a great staff member if you put your mind to it. Best of luck mate!