DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Aiden's Staff Application

In-game name: 11A MAJ Aiden Rickz / 31B SGT Aiden Rickz / Tali RAC SFC Aladin Rizk
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153777396
Warns: 1
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 : 607 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Joe, Chronos
Past experiences as staff [Optional]: None

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 
I have played on the server consistently on two separate occasions ( July-October | December - Now ). During my time on the server, I got to know the player base and developed lasting bonds with many people on both Afghan and US. I am on good terms all players and members of the staff team and I have made it my priority to keep it that way. My experience on 11A has also taught me many things, starting with the importance of a Role Model. I always strive for people to look up to me the way I looked up to the people who trained me and cultivated my love for the server when I first joined. My time as an Officer has made me into a competent, respectful, knowledgeable, well-spoken and understanding leader that is always willing to give a helping hand to those in need and I wish to be remembered as such. With that role, I have also got the know the rules and how significant they are to maintain peace within this community. 

As a staff, I will be devoted to smoothing things over for everyone on the server by resolving issues between players in a calm and collected manner with the utmost respect for justice and fairness. I will also be there whenever needed to take care of TPs and Job Setting for Officers as I know how unnerving and hectic it is to manage a large amount of players at once. Though I've never been in any staff position before, I am capable of quickly adapting to new responsibilities and learn from my mistakes in order improve and reinvent myself. I really love this community and I always try my best to get involved when I can. I am very active on the daily and I will therefore be capable of carrying out staff duties often, even during hours in which Staff Pop can be low. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I received my first and only warn in July of 2022 for Fail-RP (I crouched-jumped if I recall correctly)
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 Hours a day

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

• Agree 1

+1

An easy +1 from me, I have known him since I started playing the server on my first day and even though we have been on opposite countries, I can attest that Aiden Rickz is an exemplary officer and player. I see him have good synergy with recruits in his officer duties, often going out of his way to really help and grow the US army. One of his stand-out features I have seen is his TRADOC supervisor duties, as it highlights his logistical abilities and good communication skills with other people. He is mature, calm and with some time he is most definitely going places in the future. 

+1

Aiden has always been a model example of a good leader. Great with the players and his faction, always helpful in any way he can, i cannot recommend him anymore than I already have or I would.

+1 Aiden does very well as a faction officer which is always a sign that a good future staff member awaits. Of all the times I’ve interacted with Aiden, there is not a single problem that I can think of. I wish you well on your application!