In-game name: Monster

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:209253917

Warns: 0

Timezone: MST

Playtime?: 121 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been a moderator on two SWRP communities and was an administrator on a Halo Roleplay Server. It has been a few years and I most likely have a lot to learn again.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Honestly I don't have much confidence in myself for this application. I probably shouldn't even be making this right now. But what I can say with confidence is that I have the time and dedication to put into this community of great people. I won't lie and say I deserve this over other people but what I can say is I will work hard to better this community. I don't want to do this to feel special or get any sort of appreciation or any rewards I just want to keep hearing my friend that I brought here keep saying how much he loves the server and how amazing everyone is. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned from a server once. It was a server I shall not name mostly because I don't know if I can. The incident occurred when I threw a grenade in a public area when downtime was declared off. I had done damage to 4 people and was punished for attempted mass RDM. I was banned for one week and since then I have not been banned on any server ever since. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not so far. This is my first one.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be here pretty much everyday and give about 4 - 6 hours. Depending on the day whether I work or not really. If i work it can be mornings, and if I don't it can be afternoons and evenings. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to work on cars and have a job as a department manager at a supermarket.

Did you read the staff rules?: Monster

We have a solid moderation team as of now, try to gain a little more reputation if you wish to join the moderation side if SWRP. Although you should consider becoming a GM if that is of interest.

I’d have to say -1. I have a lot of experience in management and I must say a huge turnoff is always a lack of confidence in an applicant. If you don’t firmly believe you want this job or deserve it then I won’t get the best out of you. 

The moderator staff team currently doesn’t need more staff members and you need some more experience and confidence in yourself. 

Edited by Draig
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

unknown.png

Denied

Currently there is not a big need for more Moderators on the server, and as well as this, you've mentioned your lack of confidence and we feel it'd be better for you to have some time to build up your confidence.

You may re-apply for Staff again in 2 weeks