Gabbox

In-game name: NMP EdP Gabbox

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:229732543

Warns: 0

Timezone: CEST

Playtime?: 220:55:41

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]: YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: Faded, Korn, Derpza, Sauce Ghostieee

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: Yes, but on Minecraft.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I think instead of why choosing me, the question should be why not?

I'm always trying to help new player with their problems like some other player that helped me when I was new. For example I helped a new player with basic commands like the f4 menu and other types of commands, and if they need to raid say "/advert raid". Additionally I also have experience managing online on other games.

I'm also online when most pbers are online, so I could deal with these prop blockers in the most professional way possible following the staff rules and punishment times. And, additionally, I may bring peace on the server when other mods aren't online to stop these players from breaking the server rules and ruining other players time on the server setting a bad reputation for the server. So if I'm gonna be a mod on this server, I will model as a great example for new players and set a good reputation for the server.

I will respect the rules, since I have changed from my last ban and have read the server/staff rules and have a clear mindset on my objective for my time being on this server. I will enforce the rules whenever these have been broken so that everybody can enjoy their time being on Garnet and as I said make the server reputation even better.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, I got Banned for MRDM for 2 weeks by Wohmi.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A few hours (1-9 hours). For example I get out of school at 1-2 PM and I have dinner and then after I get onto the server and just play.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I'm a bodybuilder, I watch tv, Go out with friends and I like playing with my dogs.

Did you read the staff rules?: NMP EdP Gabbox

Edited by Gabbox

+1

Gabbox is a good player and has his best interests at heart when it comes to staffing the server and I personally have never had any issues with him. He seems like a pretty good fit for the staff team.

Good luck!

Edited by MoonDoge

-1. All of my interactions with you have been pretty negative. I think you are way to inmature and have not displayed an ounce of maturity when around me at least. You constantly try to sneak into my base, I see you get reported frequently, and you were literally unbanned for a 2 week MRDM ban 2 weeks ago. I think you need a bit longer than 2 weeks to show that you are a good fit for the staff team. Even with good rec's I think your general behavior at least around me is not at all up to staff material.

I also didn't ban you- WOHMI Did I just put it through.

Edited by Hama
8 hours ago, Atlas69 said:

-1 Although I have had no troubles with you I have only ever seen you once or twice and the ban kinda ruins it for me.

I'd like to thank you for the reply. About the ban, I could have appealed the ban but decided not to.