SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198385917640
Warns: Idk
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 650 hours in the server
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I will always try to do my best and these are the reasons why I think you should accept me .First, I am pretty good at keeping people calm and calming people down. Second, I try my best at helping people and helping everyone around me. Third, I can keep calm in situations and I would never lash out on someone. Last, I can be not super strict but as strict as i have to be in some situations.

If Someone ever trys to intervene in a sit i will keep my calm and not be rude and either mute them or go somewhere else. If say the person in the sit is being very rude and disrespect full i try to call them down. And last but not least i will try my best to be a good peer and a helpful person to the community.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes on this server and mainly because of RDM and NLR
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Almost every day unless something comes up
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to go on walks, build things, i play football, and i like to help mmy faimly and friends of the faimly do yard work and other things.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hama said:

-1. Too young without ever leaving an impression that you are mature on me. Paragraphs are not paragraphs. Did not read the staff rules.

Hama sums it up well, however I would also like to point something out.

Dahli, we've hung out on the server a bit, and I think you are pretty fun to be around, but im not sure how youd be on the team. Despite this though, I think you should spend some time making a name amongst the staff team, ESPECIALLY due to your bans. Even 1 mass RDM ban can make things a bit shaky, but 4 especially means you need to PROVE you've changed since you were banned. I think you could possibly have some potential, but I think you should prove yourself. Not just to me, but to other staff members, so they can vouch for you. 

With the right amount of determination and if you give it some time, I could see it happening one day, just not right now bud. Good luck though!

To all people commenting on his age, I agree, 13 can be a red flag, but an interesting thing to point out is while I was a manager for a long time and even before that, I've met 13 year olds who were WAY more mature than full grown adults ive met on drp. It really just depends. Give him a chance to prove himself to you all, so maybe the next time he applies, he just might get it.

Good luck buddy. 

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
12 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Despite this though, I think you should spend some time making a name amongst the staff team, ESPECIALLY due to your bans. Even 1 mass RDM ban can make things a bit shaky, but 4 especially means you need to PROVE you've changed since you were banned.

With the right amount of determination and if you give it some time, I could see it happening one day, just not right now bud. Good luck though! 

Couldn’t have said this any better.

• Like 1