Staff members in-game name: Awesomeaidan
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:185163860
Date & Time of incident: 4/6/2020
Timezone: MST
Ban Reason: Hacking
How long were you banned for?: Perma
Proof of Ban: https://prnt.sc/pigzNIV8d5We
What happened? (include any proof): 

Why should your ban be removed?: I know the chances of being unbanned after cheating are slim, but after looking through some other players ban appeals who also cheated (then some got rebanned) I thought I'd give it a try. It's been 3 years since I was banned and I realized it was retarded to cheat. I'm not going to say I was forced/pressured to cheat but I started to lose interest in the server and with the friend group I was in at the time I figured why not since they cheated while holding positions. It was a stupid and childish decision to start cheating but I have stopped since then. On the report on me I said this https://prnt.sc/c255pUm9nstm. It was extremely immature and I apologize for it. I have matured since then. I did ban evade on "Brayden". During my time on Brayden I was playing legit (https://streamable.com/y4j61t) (here's a clip I still have) and trying to help out the server. I didn't minge or be an asshole. I joined DF and 055 trying to rank up and eventually applied for staff as well on Brayden but then got caught for ban evading. I know I shouldn't of done it but I wanted to come back to the server and start fresh to help. I never charged back anything even after being banned unlike some before. When I was on Brayden a player called Japie had posted an SS of him trying to get a dono roll but forgot he had his cheats on. I SS'D it and sent it (https://prnt.sc/4ywU4A0ajXKf) (https://prnt.sc/DYTuxeKu7Hnl). If given the chance I hope I'd be let into staff after some time and help like I was trying to do on Brayden.

• Haha 2
  • Disagree 6

You forgot to mention that yourself, Ghost, I believe Lua, Virtual, and other(s) all actively HvH'd eachother while on chaharikar with no care for others participating in the war. (No one appreciates yourself and others making the server your own personal sandbox/amped up tdm) I think everyone knows my opinion in terms of those cheating but yourself and the friendgroup you were in/are in weren't just individual people cheating in war with no knowledge of eachother. You guys cheated as a collective, granted only about half of you guys were caught, as well as did everything you guys could to prolong/avoid punishment and that to me, when spectating you, made it the more malicious. Even on the report placed on you by shrimps has people highlighting how, at least in reference to you, "Skrt has been on a lot of people's list for at least using walls...." and numerous others all having the same sentiment that you HAD to of cheated for month(s) or longer.

(Just for reference to ONE of the other guys in the group caught all with the same sentiment that people had on Skrt's report. Being that it was known for a while at the very least and likely happened for just as long if not longer.)

Edited by Jackal
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • Community Director

Look, this is going to pain me to say, but I agree with @Jackal - you turned the server to a competition with cheaters, with people you fully well knew were also cheating, and everyone else playing naturally/normally suffered the consequences.

I always think Ban Evasion is such an interesting thing, had you appealed before trying to Ban Evade, you likely would have 10x a better chance at being brought back, whether conditionally, under surveillance, etc - but the act of going to presumably great lengths to not get caught also while evading, is something that can't be overlooked, at least from my perspective. 

While you did apologize for being immature in your comments (or at least that's how I'm reading it from sentence structure/wording). I'm not sure if anywhere you actually apologized unconditionally to those who suffered as a result of your actions, and your deceit in trying to cover up/deny virtually any allegation of cheating, which you did, to great lengths at some points. As well as no apology for evading. I appreciate that you were trying to prove you can be a contributing member, though you did it in the worst way possible, you still lied and deceived staff and players with evasion. If you did apologize for hacking/cheating or evading, fantastic, but it certainly doesn't appear here (firstly or again) where it should (Someone can link me to it and I'll happily remove this comment if it does appear outside this thread). If you didn't apologize anywhere, I'll leave that up to your consideration.

Regardless of whether the appeal is accepted or not, because frankly, and by no fault to you, cheaters/hackers coming back and remaining on the server as a contributing member is a notoriously low success rate, with a high rate of being re-perma. I wish you luck in the appeal process, and hope you're doing well outside the realm of GarnetGaming, but from me it's a -1.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 2
On 4/14/2023 at 2:45 PM, Jackal said:

You forgot to mention that yourself, Ghost, I believe Lua, Virtual, and other(s) all actively HvH'd eachother while on chaharikar with no care for others participating in the war. (No one appreciates yourself and others making the server your own personal sandbox/amped up tdm) I think everyone knows my opinion in terms of those cheating but yourself and the friendgroup you were in/are in weren't just individual people cheating in war with no knowledge of eachother. You guys cheated as a collective, granted only about half of you guys were caught, as well as did everything you guys could to prolong/avoid punishment and that to me, when spectating you, made it the more malicious. Even on the report placed on you by shrimps has people highlighting how, at least in reference to you, "Skrt has been on a lot of people's list for at least using walls...." and numerous others all having the same sentiment that you HAD to of cheated for month(s) or longer.

(Just for reference to ONE of the other guys in the group caught all with the same sentiment that people had on Skrt's report. Being that it was known for a while at the very least and likely happened for just as long if not longer.)

you played with and against me for hundreds of hours.

https://garnetgaming.net/militaryrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A83482772 lol

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
7 hours ago, .lua said:

you played with and against me for hundreds of hours.

This supposed to be some sort of point or something?

You, along with skrt, are some of the biggest skids this community has ever seen and I don't think there's a single person that knows yall that would welcome either of you back ever. You're both dogshit in every aspect of FPS, you both have 0 intention of contributing to this community in any sort of positive regard, and you both are some of the worst word-smiths I have ever seen. There are 1 million different angles you, skrt, could have taken to make this appeal sound sincere in the slightest. As for you lua, I have 0 idea what your point is other than reinforcing what Jackal said, which I can only attribute to your inability to read or write. My recommendation to you both is to move on from the community that hard cleared you every war and led you to cheat for months on end. Not going to get into the steps you should take to be welcomed back because I think everyone should understand the face value of how sad and unwelcome your entire group of players are. 

I played during this time/ban, which I think gives me a right to comment on here. You all did everything in your power to continue cheating, prolong the punishments, and be some of the most annoying players we've ever experienced. 

• Like 2
  • Spicy 2
9 hours ago, Ziggy said:

This supposed to be some sort of point or something?

You, along with skrt, are some of the biggest skids this community has ever seen and I don't think there's a single person that knows yall that would welcome either of you back ever. You're both dogshit in every aspect of FPS, you both have 0 intention of contributing to this community in any sort of positive regard, and you both are some of the worst word-smiths I have ever seen. There are 1 million different angles you, skrt, could have taken to make this appeal sound sincere in the slightest. As for you lua, I have 0 idea what your point is other than reinforcing what Jackal said, which I can only attribute to your inability to read or write. My recommendation to you both is to move on from the community that hard cleared you every war and led you to cheat for months on end. Not going to get into the steps you should take to be welcomed back because I think everyone should understand the face value of how sad and unwelcome your entire group of players are. 

I played during this time/ban, which I think gives me a right to comment on here. You all did everything in your power to continue cheating, prolong the punishments, and be some of the most annoying players we've ever experienced. 

i can tell you still larp lmao

its just kinda crazy your mans let you drown in some crazy narrative you got going on haha

Edited by .lua
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Hello Mr. Skrt,

After discussing with myself and I, I have looked into what you have mentioned into why you should be unbanned and I completely disagree with you. There is a clip of you playing “legit” by no-scoping someone. Sure the no-scope is legit but whats not legit about it is the fact you are playing with invisible hands. Which is giving yourself an advantage. Maybe not as big of an advantage of when you were cheating but still an advantage that other players can’t do because it’s against the rules. Which leads to me you’re just going to do the same thing like you did a long time ago. Also next time. If you want unbanned don’t break more rules by making alts and trying to enjoy a server that you screwed yourself over on and tell your buddies not to be toxic on your appeals when people are bringing valid points.

Final Message for you skrt and everyone, Actions have consequences. 

Denied. 

Edited by Smity_
  • Cringe 1