Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel you should choose me over other applicants because I am on the server a lot, I like helping new players, and I try my hardest to be friendly to people especially if they are new to the server. Although I have not had very many chances to actually show these things whenever I get the chance to help someone I always try my hardest and help as much as I possibly can. I try to be as nice as I can to people even if they are not nice back to me. I am a quick learner and I can understand peoples issues or problems easily without much trouble at all helping them. Even though I have never had any experience with this sort of thing I am hoping to learn more from this if I get denied or accepted. I feel as if I will be able to learn something from this regardless of the outcome. I truly do hope I can get accepted as a learning experience and even if I don't I still can play on the server like I normally would.

I am not sure if many people have seen me on the server because of me mainly making a base somewhere and afking with some printers. But if people have or if people haven't seen me online I still hope I can get accepted and possibly make the server a bit better by helping with moderation. And I'm very sorry if it feels like there is a lot of filler in this, it felt the same way to me when I was typing it all. I really am trying have it not all seem like filler. That is all that I have to say and I hope to see everyone if I get accepted or not!
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.

No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

6+ hours daily
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I like to do 3d modelling with blender and I have been trying to get into coding but its been very difficult too. I also enjoy playing some basketball with my friends and biking.
Did you read the staff rules?: computer

Neutral- 13 is a still very young and for me the burden to +1 an application from someone that young I need personal experience to fully decide. That being said very mature paragraphs and I wish you the best of luck. 

Edited by Hama
  • Like 1

Neutral - Hard to really give you a +1 because I personally haven't seen you on the server much so don't really know how you act. Your application was fine and you fulfill the requirements so I see no reason to give you a -1. If I see you more often and have good interactions, I'll gladly change my vote to +1. 

Denied
I recommend becoming more well known within the community before reapplying
You may reapply in 72 hours

Please do not reuse your application

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application