In-game name: Katelynn
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:593762867
Warns: N/A
Timezone: AST
Playtime?: 18h (sorry)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
Referral(s): Havoc/Jotaro

Past experiences as a Game Master: Event Director On another Highly Known Server for a year and a half, Gm on two other servers, i will not name names, if you want to know them Dm me.
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I should be a GM on this server because I am capable of bringing good change to GM Teams, I did an average of 7-10 events a week on another server and have many ideas that i think could help GMs here on Garnet, I also know of good maps and prop packs in the case that they are needed, I have past dupes from my old profession as I was working there full time for months doing events daily and know how to make new dupes which will obviously be needed. I had done multiple 24 hour events, and multiple days where I did 4-5 events in a row for days on end, which depending on if my work schedule fits id be willing to do such things here, all average events i did on the other server ran from 2 hours to 45 minutes at the least and would normally be very well put together dupes that I made. And if need be I am willing to change my own personal ways to fit the needs of the server, but I personally plan to bring change to the team for the better with my own experience.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Unknown, I start a new job soon which will usually have me work till 4pm my time or 8pm my time, and i am 3 hours ahead of CST, but i am willing to stay up late and do events as needed, i can run anywhere from 2-5 events a week at least.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To bring fun for all players of the server and to be able to make sure the new players of the server have a good vibe from their first and future events on the server, we also are to assist eachother by ECing and helping with anything that is needed from eachother (Examples:, placing small things like bombs, adding in extra ECs, stepping in on spawns if need be, helping with sharing dupes if the Gm crashes or if the GM forgets to make one, etc.)

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Being an event character or adding custom things i have created for other servers, examples being Custom bombs, for 21st we had chemicals spills, we also had mortician RP with a whole document full of issues that would arise from what cause of death the bodies have, i could also bring other small things i had that may help with day-to-day events for the server that i can go over with whoever if needed.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: Adding Aspects to the Roleplay, and reasons to stop moving during it, Hostage situations, Negotiations, Bombs, Checmicals Spills, Lore character boss fights, and many more.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: 

Some of my Pings I wrote for events in the past.

Screenshots of Four Different Dupes, I wish i could show this properly, and if need i will share my screen and show my dupes, i have well over 50 made right now for multiple maps.

Edited by Blackcat
  • Informative 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1 for several reasons
-Despite the glaring lack of hours, the past experience in my own opinion makes up for it. 
-The dedication is there, the amount of effort that has been put into this is obvious, same can be said for general interest
-We need more people who can help out newbies to the scene, could also be a huge asset to the overall health as has been stated that this individual is aware of multiple maps and prop packs that could be added.
-These are interesting and thought out ideas, while the activity may come into question with the afore mentioned job, this individual could prove very valuable as a consultant for things and/or assistant for storyboarding events.
      -The time zone is more than compatible, either time they are off from work would still put them at 3PM EST/7PM EST respectively

Edited by Jotaro
Details+Research
  • Like 2
  • Forums Moderator

When I heard you where planning on applying I was very hesitant because of the lack of hours (I wasn’t doubting your past experience) and just from experience I’ve seen many new players apply after only a couple days after joining and getting denied for ether lack of experience or lack of event detail or creativity. But from what I’ve seen with your event Ideas I have no doubt that you’ll do great. By far the best thing I’ve seen was you planned out different objectives for each battalion (haven’t seen much of that) i wish you the best of luck +1

one thing I do want you to do (if you get accepted) is too really go all out during your trial phase. I don’t think you’ll have a hard time with that

Edited by Python
  • Like 1
  • Community Director

-1 Woman - Jokes aside, +1, though the hours are lower than the requirements, you've been a pleasure to have around on the server. Your event ideas/pings are decent, and having dupes to enhance some of the lack-luster/pure terrain event maps is a very good sign. Experience is always a great attribute to have as well. Trial Gamemaster is designed for you to show us what you've got, so I say let's do it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the short time i have known them, they are very knowledgeable in the game and as being a GM,  great personality and an overall good person to be around. I say give them a shot and you wont be disappointed!

• Like 1

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Accepted

Welcome to the Gamemaster team! For me, experience outranks playtime
I can see your tons of experience as a Gamemaster and I am looking forward to your performance!

Once your rank is set in-game, do not utilize GM powers until trained

Edited by Hoal