SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞  : STEAM_0:160538510

Warns: 0

Timezone: Unite kingdom

Playtime? 290:23:20.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone? YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? YES

Referral(s): Nelson Toweliee

Past experiences as staff: N/A

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I wish to focus mostly on helping the server by being active within the server to help people with try-outs and letting people grow by being able to try roles during trainings. If I manage to become a mod, I want to focus mostly on helping the new players learn and grow into experienced players. I believe anyone can grow and learn new skills if people believe in them and give them enough time to learn and that is what I wish to do as a mod. I am a very none-Bias person and have always liked helping people.

As a part time job, I volunteer as a mountain boarding instructor and am used to talking to a lot of different people even when in heated/ toxic arguments. I also have good communication skills. With my past job experience as part time job volunteer mountain boarding instructor, I have learnt a lot of different ways to talking and communicating between people. For example, with my dyslexia I have it helps me view things from an out of the box view point what I use to help me see things from a different angle.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekends total: 3-7 Hours Week Weekdays total: 2-5

Edited by Squiddyy
Update Referral
  • Disagree 1

Currently in Green Beret, never have had any issues with him. He’s been great with leadership, responsibility and shows the absolute upmost respect when it comes to other members.

See no issue with him becoming staff, +1 (Also, add me to referrals)

• Like 1

-1. To Be honest i barley know who you are i don't feel like you are involved enough in the community I recommend getting your name out there. While Good paragraphs just improve community involvement. Good Luck.  

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

Neutral I've talked to you recently and don't believe you're a bad guy at all - I like you and would recommend you for staff in the future, but I believe you have a little more work to do before I can give you a +1

Let me explain: You've been recently active, but since you live in the UK you're not on during peak hours. That's not a big deal and doesn't effect my decision. However, I was asking around the community if you're name was recognized and I got little reaction. It takes time and dedication to truly prove yourself as a trustworthy, equitable, and accountable member of the community. I respect Nelson a lot and would understand why he recommend you for staff, but I would suggest getting more referrals from leadership as well. Based off of your paragraphs, you have good intentions as a staff member, but I want to see more translucent intentions - tell us something we don't expect that lets us know more about you. You have affirmative willingness, but you need to let other players in the community experience that as well. 

Keep doing what you're doing and open up to other players when the time is right. You'll definitely become staff after that.

• Like 2

I do respect you Squiddy as a player for GB, but your impact as a whole on the community has not been shown, you need to make more relationships within both sides, maybe get your name out there for something good, then reapply. The application could use some work as it seems to follow the same trend of answering the basic needs of the server that are already being met. We need people who bring stuff to the table that impact well upon the community. I would like to see you re-apply in the future but I personally do not think your ready.

• Like 1

Thank you all for the feed back I shall continue to attempt to get my name out to the community despite having troubles due to being UK before I re-attempt a new application and I shall also work on my reasoning on how I plan to benefit the server. If you have anymore suggestions on how to improve this please let me know

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

Again, same story as everyone is posting, you don't have a very big presence in the community. However, I will give a few suggestions on how to improve your presence.

1. Be Active on Forums

Commenting, reacting and being involved on forum discussions is almost a cheat code to get your name out there, and having a new-name being involved in discussions and seeing their opinions out is an exemplary way to have community presence.

2. Working with New Recruits

This is an idea you should be doing and should become second-hand nature, but always involving yourself with new players and helping them out is also another big way on making your image bigger and more substantial. Trust me, all work you do will be noticed, and me personally I do notice your trainings with GB which is the first step.

3. TS and Discord

This is a more nuanced take, but honestly the cheat-code of getting good community reputation is through talking to people around TS, and literally sending fucking memes in meme-central will put your name out there. However, please make this natural and dont make yourself to go to other channels to try to "network" and force relationships. If you're up to it, literally just hop around TS channels and start conversations / discussions with people you are interested in.

• Like 1

Neutral too.

I talk to you off and on sometimes, from my perspective, you are on a decent amount of times. I see you on US side a lot, but I haven't ever seen you on Tali side one bit. I'd like to see you interact with Tali side more, be in TS, get around the server so you can throw your name out there more. You're a decently matured guy though and I would expect a lot from you if you do join staff. But good luck

• Like 1

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

You will need to make more of an impact on the community. Nobody seems to know much about you, nor what you can provide for the server. Get your name and skills out there! You can re-apply in 2 weeks. (5/25)
@THEHUNTINGUYLock & Move pls!

Edited by Joe1
Forgot Huntingguys @