Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime: 225 hours

Do you have access to Teamspeak and a microphone: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos: Yes

Referrals: Missa

Past experience as staff: No

Why should we choose you over other applicants: 
I am on every single day for hours being active and trying to help as much I can. There are times when im on and there are minges who RDM or spam innapporiate messages and such ad there no mods or admins on or are afk so the minges will be active for sometime before someone comes and deals with them which is unfair to the users who are on and have to hear and deal with minges till admins or mods take care of them. Im always active when im on so I feel like I can deal with them so they cant harrass the other players who are on.

I believe I should be chosen as I can keep a calm, im a level headed person who can make a good judgement call when dealing with people or situations. I will never take a side and will remain neutral no matter what. This comes from me spending 8 Years in the Canadian Armed Forces where I was trained and taught to think before making any decisions or rash judgements. I believe I can help the server improve more and be better for people.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server: No

Have you made any previous applications: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role: 20 - 50 hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's mod: In the summer time I go swimming from time to time, and in the Winter I snowboard couple times a week.

Did You read the staff rules: ARF CBM EOD SGM 5241 Kreel

• Like 1

While the server isn't one that brings the needs for sits or has reported every single day, I am one to believe that Mods are something we can almost always use more of. Especially as our server continues to grow, the ability to always have somebody on that can keep the server and community safe is always beneficial. While I've been on I always have seen Kreel on doing stuff and causing 0 issues, I have 0 reason to believe he would make anything except a beneficial member to our mod team. He has my +1

Confirming my referral, Kreel has been fun to hang around with, he's been nice to the people on the server and is chill, always putting hard work and taking the RP seriously when he has to. +1 from me.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

There are a few apprehensions I have to endorsing you as staff for now. My experiences with you have been varied, and colored by a few negative ones such as your treatment of a few people bordering on harassment. That said, I have no doubt with time you have the ability to improve and demonstrate a candor suitable for staff.

For now, -1

• Informative 1

+1 This man ain't horrible but he likes to assist when he can don't get me wrong he got his cons but he also got his pros which I believe out weigh the cons

Dr.Foster XWhitehat Director
Svend X21st Officer

Jedi Thorn

unknown.png

Denied

As it stands, reports of prior harassment with the mentioning of your name has been reported and brought to the attention of the staff team. Any form of recent harassment does not look good on a staff member, so we'd like to wait and see further improvement and growth from you. Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks with a new application. Please do not copy and paste from this current one. @Proggy@Hoal@Theos please lock and move, thank you.