Cashxc's Staff App

Cash

In-game name: 055th MHB CSM Cashxc
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:195240982
Warns: 1 Back in  2020 for Basecamp and another in april for crouch jump
Timezone: CST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 055th MHB CSM Cashxc has played for 269:23:07
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] An Administrator on a DarkRP server
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

With my time playing on MRP I believe I could be a valuable asset to the staff team. I have past staffing experience on other servers. as an administrator this I believe is a one reason as to why I could be good staff due to my previous experience  I also like to engage with the community by hearing out with what people have to say I have experience in 055 when listening to what the enlisted have to say in case they have any issues within the faction or any suggestions. During my time in 055th I have had a blast with the people in there trying to make the faction as fun as possible and give everyone the best possible play experience. While being staff I plan on enforcing the rules to the best of my ability's and make sure that no one ruins the in game experience for other players on the server. I also plan on using the staff powers for tp's or to help out with tryouts as well. I want to be as inclusive as possible and I plan on staying on the garnet staff team for a good while if I do receive staff and I will make sure to spend time playing on the server when I can and do my staff duties as it seems fit. On both US and on Tali I am trying to make sure to be on good terms with everyone I do not want any drama at all with anyone. Some of my strengths are that I can have good verbal communication skills act in a professional manner when needed and I am approachable. I also am adaptable to new scenarios and situations. Some of my weaknesses are that sometimes I get a bit off task and sometimes a bit hard to get my attention but otherwise I can stay on task when needed and be helpful. I also plan on working with newer players to the server to make sure we retain them as players and grow the community as a whole.

Another part I will put in this is my activity so far , so far I am really active I have been on the server mostly everyday if not everyday so with this I can say I will stay active as a staff member and deal with any incoming tickets if necessary. I have a flexible time schedule so I will be on for most of the time could be early morning could be late at night. But overall I will try my best to stay active as I have been one more thing I have to say is I want to put on the best image I can for MRP I want to make sure the sever stays in a positive image and I hope my presence could bring that to the server. Some more things I could help with when on the staff team are helping with rules reforms suggestions for the game mode and anything that could benefit the game mode overall such as commands new features or anything of the sort I could help weigh my opinion on it if it is necessary. The final thing I will talk about is how I would preform in a team based environment. Working in a team is quite tough but also rewarding that is why I think I could be a valuable asset seeing as I have been in lots of teams in the past and also I have learned some good leadership skills from 055 as well as some good communications skills to be used when they are necessary. As well as exhibiting a professional behavior when it is required to do so.  So overall that's It I hope you guys will agree with me and I am eagerly awaiting your replies to this post and hope everyone the best. In the future I hope to be working with you all. Also please put a plus one or a minus one in the comments thank you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Never
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Seeing as it is becoming summer I will have a lot of time like 4+ hours at least a day

Edited by Cash
Worked on both paragraphs
  • Like 1

+1

Paragraphs are much more beefed up, seems dedicated, is decently active, and I believe he will be a good recruitment for the staff team. He seems like he will do I great job imo. Good luck!

Edited by Tage
Revising
  • Agree 1

Cash, i -1ed cause i think u still have a lot to learn. 

Maturity and the terrible behaviour you had back on US. Just try to make yourself grow as a person and get your name out there in a positive way, you can learn a lot from Drax when becoming an officer and do some RP related stuff when it comes to that. Make sure to show that you are getting mature and you will get there. But for now i dont think this is the move for you at the moment. 

If you dont get accepted i still hope to see you apply again in the future.

Edited by Careless

We talked in a ts channel a few weeks back why I have a problem with you.

You have a terrible attuited when someone gives you a different opinion. I feel like you would be an extremely biased staff member even if you have no relation to anyone involved. You also had a very terrible attitude on US. I have seen no change in your character other then the fact your less open about your opinions. I would like to see you grow more mature and gain the skill to having an open mind. I don't believe you make a good staff member mainly because what you said about your past staff experience in ts channels. Our staff team is very different to your dark rp administration. There a reason why garnet has survived so long compared to other servers and its for two reasons. Garnets hard work on his servers and his ability to handle negative criticism and Garnet strong staff team. People like Proggy and many others are great examples of the strong staff team garnet has built over the years.

Even after saying all this I hope one day you do make the staff team one day. Your just not ready and I think you need to become more mature before doing so and that will come in time. Its something that cant happen overnight. People who have known me for a long time know that I wasn't the person I was 5 years ago when I joined. I was a immature, egotistical retarded. Do I have moments where I act like myself 5 years ago, yes we all do. My advise for you is to just keep playing the server and start reflecting about your life, can be garnet related or something else entirely. When you laugh about how stupid you once were that's when you know you've grown as a person. When you gain that skill I hope you make another staff app

Neutral  +1

You have been an excellent addition to our faction and have been very active. From a faction standpoint you have performed well. Unfortunately we haven't had the opportunity to talk much so I don't really know how you would fare in staff. With what I've heard in these previous responses and the application I can't be sure, hence the neutral. All in all, I think you might deserve a chance, but we will see what anyone else has to say.

Edit: After talking more with you, you definitely deserve a chance at staff. I look forward to see how this turns out

Edited by AwesomeC664
Changed to +1

+1 

Not everyone starts off with a perfect rep, some of the reasonings to give him -1s, need "more effort" in my opinion, Mans paragraphs are Beefed up, anymore beef and we will be at Arby's, i will not comment on his behavior for I have seen nothing but maturity from him since my arrival, i believe everyone deserves to prove themselves,

• Spicy 2

I've never had any issues working and playing with Cash. He was a very welcome addition to 11B and, currently, to 055th.

This may not be the most well put together application, but it does present a great understanding of the server and a dedication to the community that is somewhat rare these days. 

+1

• Like 1