DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hartmans staff application

In-game name: 11A 2LT HARTMAN

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:562439196

Warns: None

Timezone: CST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 11A 2LT Hartman has played for 536:40:02.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] n/a

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Head Admin on dark rp and prp

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I Plan on benefiting this server by help continuing a happy and playful environment for all members of GG.

Not only by making a positive impact on the faction but through the server as a staff member. With my

past experiences as a staff member i can easily transition into this role. my time on this server has taught

me alot as a player and im ready to transition into a bigger role.

Another way i can benefit this server is by keeping an open mind. i have no problem going back and fourth

between roles. i can be the first admin there and the last to leave. I am extremely dedicated and loyal to the

people of GG, and i am always dependable. you can count on me for anything. i have been trained to listen and

take orders from my command so obedience is one of my strong suites.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have not been banned or warned

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is  my first application. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I work full time as a nurse and a army veteran from 8am to 4 pm so i have alot of time in the afternoon and evening to contribute to my roll

I don't know if its just me, but I regularly dont see you on. Ever. I get you're CST, but I'm on everyday mostly too. Paragraphs could be a bit more beefy, but thats it mainly. Good luck still

One strong thing you have going for you is that I see you're a 11A officer with some decent activity. That is a good start, but as other people mentioned before, you aren't widely known in the community as of yet. Without shitting on you and telling you to just play more AFG, here are some tips on how to get more reputation if you want to be staff material

1. Be active on Forums, be active on discord, talk in discussions start conversations, Comment on Suggestions, Comment on other people's staff applications etc.
2. Be active on TS, join random channels start talking to more Tali or other SOCS.
3. Become a greater role-model in game and hard focus on recruits. Thats the cheat code. Your work shown in the new players you train up is quite possibly the STRONGEST attribute you can have that will help you get the recognition to become staff. You are already on the right track, and I dont doubt you will get it eventually.

• Agree 2
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

I don't think I have ever seen you on, which is weird since you have 500+ hours

Additionally I would like to see some more magic in your paragraphs as it really does not make you stand out