SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199229965588
Warns: none
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 1041 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Derpza
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 2 other servers
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should choose me over other applicants because I have a lot of experience on the server and I know most of the people on it. I am liked by most people and can relate with them but I am not And I can use commands quickly and with efficiency.
 Another reason why you should choose me over other applicants is because I have a lot of time to put in the server, and I know my way around the server so if anyone new needs help I can do so. You should also choose me because I am a good listener, I do what I am told, and I try to not cause trouble

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes it was 1-2 years ago on this server
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 4-5 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play guitar but it doesn't take up a ton of time
Did you read the staff rules?: yes

-1 this isnt two paragraphs its bare minimum imo, its not exactly telling us how you would benefit the staff team. others have experience on the server and know people as well without being staff.

" I am liked by most people and can relate with them but I am not And I can use commands quickly and with efficiency." 

But I am not what? also using commands quickly and things as such isn't something we're particularly looking for as long as the task is done right. 

Good luck!

*STEAM_0:0:634849930* this is your steam id also

• Agree 1

-1 a short paragraph that kinda sucked to be honest. However, you are well known on the server, you have plenty of play time, and you're liked by most of the playerbase. You should have no issues being accepted into the staff team as long as you retype your application and put a little more thought into it. Best of luck Fitch!

• Like 1

-1, Everything is stated above. Not even a single paragraph as well shows clear lack of motivation to become staff. When I read an application like this it makes me feel like you didn't even read a few accepted staff apps and comments to see what would work. I would read a few accepted apps and go from there. GL next time!

• DarkRP Administration Team
10 hours ago, FITCH115 said:

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

When you make your staff app read the guidelines more clearly, as stated above by others It'd be best to see more enthusiasm on those paragraphs other than that good hours 

As much is i would love to give you a  plus I'm gonna give you a -1 because you didn't read staff rules and paragraphs are not the best.

Edited by Korn

-1 poorly done application. You need to also go back and read the staff rules clearly. Good luck on your next application, hopefully you can use what I and everyone else has said to assist you in making it better.