in-game name: Tangerine Baker
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:522254618
Staff members in-game name: Omega
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): N/A
Date & Time of incident: May 26th, 2023 at 1:09pm
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: Naughty Thoughts
How long were you banned for?: Fifty years
Proof of Ban: Wont let me paste (Plus, why would I need to post one if I wasn't even banned???) 
What happened? (include any proof): I guess Omega managed to read my mind and ban me for Naughty Thoughts 
Why should your ban be removed?: Ban was out of Jurisdiction as info provided was outside of Garnet affiliated platforms, discord included. 

Edited by TangerineBaker
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1

Here is Proof of BanProof.png
Would also like to add that this ban reason and punishment is not found anywhere on guidelines. He has also been an excellent member of the community and this seems very strange. He is by far one of the kindest members of the server I have ever met.

Edited by AwesomeC664
Adding a detail
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
31 minutes ago, TangerineBaker said:

Ban was out of Jurisdiction as info provided was outside of Garnet affiliated platforms, discord included. 

Since you and your friends have trouble with this: 

We encountered a similar situation with another player, Bleach, a few years ago in which similar content was shared by him and his friends on non-garnet affiliated platforms. It got to the point where new players that involved themselves with him quickly began adopting the same “dark humor” (if you can even call it that). Now, we have an almost identical situation in which you, someone who I formerly had respect for, has involved with a group sharing absolutely disgusting content. I will not be posting the screenshots directly as anyone making a decision on this appeal has already seen them and I’m sure you don’t want that either. Back to my larger point, there becomes a time in which your group’s influence crosses a line between not being GG affiliated and being a danger to the community. When multiple people (users) are coming to me to deliver screenshots of the absolutely sad rabbit hole you all seem to live in, it is now a problem that is affecting members of this community who have no relation to your group. You and your friends seem to think because you were doing disgusting shit of this caliber on your own discord, you somehow have immunity from any consequences you might face when people get concerned. 

21 minutes ago, AwesomeC664 said:

Here is Proof of BanProof.png
Would also like to add that this ban reason and punishment is not found anywhere on guidelines. He has also been an excellent member of the community and this seems very strange.

I don’t think being an ‘excellent member of the community’ excuses the extreme racist comments and involvement with people who literally own and boast about nazi paraphernalia. I think it’s clear to every soul outside of your friend group as to why these bans happened. My advice to you Awesome, is to stop associating with this group of players immediately and find new, healthier, friends. 

• Like 3
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1