DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Suggestion Mining

Description: 

Unleash a world of immersive mining possibilities in the thrilling realm of DarkRP Gmod with an innovative mining system. Equip yourself with a diverse selection of pickaxes, each unlocking new horizons as you mine and level up your skills. Ascend the ranks, and with every milestone, be rewarded with a new pickaxe, granting access to previously unattainable riches. Delve deep into uncharted territories, encountering a wide variety of ores, each requiring the appropriate pickaxe to extract their valuable resources. Enhancing the player-driven economy, a dedicated NPC awaits, ready to exchange your hard-earned ores for substantial monetary rewards. Step into this captivating mining experience, where progression, exploration, and profitable transactions intertwine to create an unforgettable journey in the DarkRP Gmod universe.

Reasoning: It adds a new cool idea and it will be super fun grinding for ores and making money its like the hobo job or the deliveryman job but you have to mine and get ores and   

Here where you go mine

IMG_3506.jpg

And heres where to sell your ores to a npc

IMG_3507.jpg

Edited by thenotsofriendlydragon

-1 I don’t think we need something like Minecraft on here well it may also look like a afk point to grind same like the old times on dark rp when the old servers use to have a fishing job.

Edited by Gruels
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...