Timezone:Pacific
Playtime?:395 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): none
    Past experiences as staff: none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Dear Garnet team

I am writing to express my strong interest in becoming a staff member in your Garry's Mod server Garnet dark roleplay. I have been an avid player of Garry's Mod for 3 years, and I am passionate about contributing to the garnet community in a positive and meaningful way. I believe that my skills, experience, and dedication make me an ideal candidate for a staff position.

Firstly, I possess extensive knowledge and experience in Garry's Mod, including its various game modes, add-ons, and administrative tools. I am familiar with the server rules and guidelines, and I have a good understanding of how to effectively moderate and enforce them. This knowledge will allow me to swiftly respond to any issues, maintain a fair and enjoyable environment, and provide assistance to both new and existing players.

Secondly, I am a strong communicator and have a friendly and approachable demeanor. I believe in treating all players with respect and fairness, regardless of their experience or background. I understand the importance of creating a welcoming atmosphere for everyone, and I am committed to resolving conflicts and addressing concerns in a professional and unbiased manner.

Furthermore, I am highly reliable and dedicated. I am willing to commit my time and energy to help maintain the server's stability and growth. I am available during various time zones, ensuring that there will always be a staff member present to address any issues that may arise. I am also proactive and constantly seek opportunities to improve the server experience, whether it be through organizing events, suggesting new features, or actively engaging with the community.

In conclusion, my passion for Garry's Mod, my knowledge of the game, my strong communication skills, and my dedication to the server's success make me a suitable candidate for a staff position. I am eager to contribute to the server's growth, assist players, and ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for all. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Sincerely, GGT johnson

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've been banned 4 times
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 5 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I go to the gym and I play soccer.
Did you read the staff rules?:yes

Edited by GGTjohnson
I though play time was the time I'm on