SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:530397274
Staff members in-game name: Bishop
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): idk
Date & Time of incident: 1 week ago
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: "You are also a freak. Please seek help"
How long were you banned for?: Perma
Proof of Ban:?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
What happened? (include any proof): I was involved in a private discord that had some racist comments that were leaked to the MRP Staff team. 
Why should your ban be removed?: I have had some time to reflect on my poor choice of friends and have since cut contact. I've also had a private conversation with a few people expressing my apologies on behalf of everyone who got banned and myself. I had the least participation from that discord and have since cut ties with all of the people who took things too far. I wanted to fit in so I made few "edgy" comments that i have since realized are not ok. I don't expect for anyone to feel bad for me I just want to have the option play on the server again. If you'll take any of this into consideration i'd be grateful.

- Sailor

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 1

-1, I really don't want the replication of the drama in the server again. From what I heard you guys had some real racist stuff going on in TSFU. 
I agree with Squiddy, it takes more than a week to actually change, I think you need to take a bit more time to realize what actually happened and the real reason why you were banned. 

Denied

No where near an acceptable amount of time to wait before appealing a ban like this. Squiddy basically sums it up best with the point that you likely wouldn't have stopped this behavior if you and your friends weren't reprimanded for it. You may reappeal in 1 month. 

@Proggy@Nutter

• Agree 1