DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

King's ban appeal.

Kiing

In-game name:King
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Don't know where to find (help if you can)
Staff members in-game name: Jiggly FUBAR
Staff members SteamID(/id (name): Don't know how to see (help if you can)
Date & Time of incident: June 27 around 1 am
Timezone: Mountain time
Ban Reason: Doxxing threat
How long were you banned for?: Perma
Proof of Ban: Won't let me post but it did happen (help if you can)
What happened? (include any proof): This cheater (there is 3 of them) so first one cheater false reports me for RDM or anything and 2 of them noclip to be able to get in and raid my base then they destoryed all of printers but I didnt care the first time they did it so they got banned but the next day he did the same thing and banned evaded and did it over and over again intill it made me mad so threaten them that I was gonna pull their IP and post it on DoxBin which I was not going to do because I know it was bad but I got very angry at them and then I got banned
Why should your ban be removed?: I did not know it was a rule and I don't know where to check the rules and the cheaters made me get really pissed and got me to say what I said.

Edited by Kiing
did the appeal wrong
  • Disagree 1

1. Please use the Format for ban appeals found here.

2. Appeals are no place for apologies, they are used to prove your ban wrong, not say sorry for what you did to get banned. You flat out said in OOC chat in front of around 80 people that you got their IP and would put it on DoxBin. That is a sentence worthy of the ban you have been handed. And if three different HACKERS were raiding your base every day and telling you these things then report it, do not say you will doxx them.

3. If you truly were or still am considering suicide please get help, call a suicide hotline or find someone you know and love that can help you through these kinds of things. If you need anyone to talk to, everywhere you look there is someone. Suicide is NOT worth it

Edited by computer

What King said... HERE

Well, I know you as a player and I highly doubt you actually meant these threats but they're not taken lightly on the server. I recommended you appeal with no guarantee that you would have any time reduced because of the fact that they aren't taken lightly on the server. I understand the trolling that was happening between you and the other player at the time but that makes no excuse for what you typed in OOC chat... 

Even if you didn't know the rules at the time or how serious the punishment is, ddosing threats aren't really okay anywhere so it should've been common sense I think. It isn't up to me whether this is accepted, denied, or reduced but I highly doubt it will be accepted as a whole considering its a ddos threat that you clearly did, especially in OOC chat for every person on the server to see which made it worse for yourself. 

Even if you are sorry, as computer said the appeals is for things that you think you didn't do wrong, not for apologies or a cry for help.

I myself don't have a picture of the ban but I have a recording of the ban leading up to the point where I do ban him if needed. King I hope you don't make these mistakes in the future no matter how angry you are at a certain person, its a pretty serious threat, its illegal too lol.

Best of luck, jiggly🙂