STEAM_0:0:15049580
Warns:4
Timezone:western
Playtime?:784 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos:YES
    Referral(s): [Lt Dan]
    Past experiences as staff: [none]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [I have been playing this server since 2019.

Ive had evidence for almost all reports. I know many admins well. I can answer reports all times of the day.

I play every day.

Furthermore ive read and re read the motd multiple times and have a firm understanding of the rules. I can help regular players. And lastly i can helpgooder.]
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes multiple times i cant count but all have been for mrdm when it was 2019-2021 and this year due to sheer bordem.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:almost 12 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Band 
Did you read the staff rules?: Multiple times

Honestly I wouldnt have given you a +1 even if you read the staff rules it would most likely be NEUTRAL but here are my reasons for the -1

You did not read the staff rules "multiple times" as you had stated. I have barely met you in the game. The "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" area should be 2 paragraphs as Sureak has stated above. You did not even put a single paragraph. Best of luck

As everyone else has said, you have to fully read through the rules and requirements of a staff application for your best shot at being on the team. I'm going to be giving you a -1 just because of all of the flaws through the staff application, I definitely recommend resubmitting in a few days. 

-1 You were minge yesterday breaking tons of rules and I'm surprised you didn't get banned but after that whole thing yesterday I don't think I could ever change my decision for your staff application. Not to mention that you didn't read the staff rules and you had not one single complete sentence. Sorry man but I don't think becoming a staff member is the right thing for you on this server.

Edited by Atlas69