DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Falloutblaze777 moderator application

In-game name: Falloutblaze777
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns: false report x 1, rdm x 4, failrp x 1(apparently i got warned for failbase as failrp)  false warrant x 1
Timezone:  est
Playtime?: 236:16:14
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

In my time playing GG's Gmod server, i have found a lot of people make reports that either go completely unanswered or delayed for a long time. i also feel like some staff rush through sits very quickly and don't even let people finish their sentence before resolving them. i want to be that admin that everybody is chill with. i feel i will take my time and give much patience as i can. 

I have seen staff online commonly but they are afk most of the time, so many users have made reports that have gone unanswered because of this. I want to ensure everybody has a pleasant stay at Garnet Gaming's Garry's Mod dark rp server. Also, some mods are downright disrespectful like as if the always have better things to do. In summary, i feel as if i would make a great admin for GG's dark rp server because i can ensure i will always do my best at being kind, taking reports, giving patience and overall fair & non biased judgment

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.  no i have only played on this server.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:weekdays during school 2pm - 10pm/weekends all day/ summer all the time
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i like to draw and wright piano music
Did you read the staff rules?: Falloutblaze777

Edited by Falloutblaze777
I thought hyrda had given me his referral but apparently i was wrong

Lots of warns and apparently from what Hydra has commented you have a fake referral, this could be a mistake but until it is confirmed that you do have his proper referral I will be giving you a big fat -1

Edited by computer

I'm gonna say -1 considering that you already have these warns and I had just saw you on the server prop minging about a day ago, you need to probably take more understanding of the rules before applying.