Warns: 0
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Playtime?: 421:47:37.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I really think the Garnet Gaming Dark RP admin should totally accept me as an admin! There are two super good reasons why I'm the perfect fit for the job. First off, I'm like, totally obsessed with this game! I know everything about it. I've spent so much time playing and learning, and I can totally help out new players and teach them stuff. Plus, I'll make sure everyone follows the rules and stuff, so the server stays awesome.

Another reason is that I'm really good at being a leader and talking to people.  I will never use Vulgar or Inappropriate Language in a sit. Also,  I will never abuse my role as Staff on Duty because I know how important it is to keep the server clean and sleek. I will keep it civil. I will not rant. I will not cause drama. I will not roleplay while on duty/AFK . I'll gather sufficeint proof before making a decision. I know how to make everyone feel welcome and included, and I can solve problems without being unfair. If there's any drama or fights, I'll handle them like a pro! I'm super patient and fair, so everyone will feel safe and happy on the server. 

So yeah, if they pick me as an admin, the Garnet Gaming Dark RP server will be the best ever! I'm all about making it a fun place for everyone, and I promise to be the coolest admin they've ever had.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I got banned for 2 weeks but it was false and got unbanned.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: September 10th 2022
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Everyday unless im doing smth 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Bikes and getting the bandz up.
Did you read the staff rules?: {GG} Garnet Ghoasty

Edited by KillerKy
  • Like 1

+1 The paragraphs are very Good and I feel like he could help players considering he's a nice guy because i know him in real life and of course you might be thinking I'm biased I'm not I genuinely think he's a good guy and could help out with the staff team a lot and he doesn't like to half ass things he completes things.

• Spicy 1

+1

I talked to you a bit today and you seem like a cool dude, knowing how I act the age throws me a bit off but talking to ya you seem pretty chill. Best of luck

Edited by computer
just changing a little bit
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, computer said:

NEUTRAL

I have never seen you before a day in my life, didnt fully answer the application. Best of luck

i just fully did it srry abt that

Edited by KillerKy
  • DarkRP Management Team

Neutral: Your application is well written and seems to suggest that you are well-rounded and have a solid personality; The only concern that I have is the few times I have seen you in-game, you have surrounded yourself with unfavorable company, (names of whom I will not mention here because I would like to avoid calling these individuals out.) With that being said in addition to the fact that several staff members above me have no idea who you are, it seems as though you may be a solid candidate to join our team, just not at this very moment in time. Try to get out and meet new people, try new things, and make a little more of a name for yourself before you re-apply. 

Best of luck.

• Like 1