Kennedy - Moderator Application

kennedy

In-game name: G9-SF CBM GRL WO1 1963 Kennedy
SteamID: 76561198320393489 | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198320393489/       (I apologize if its not a clickable link)
Warns: 0 
Timezone: CST / CDT 
Playtime?: 293:34:52 (Give or take 10-20 Hours for accidental AFK)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): None.
Past experiences as staff: N/A
Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I want to be a more helpful individual in the community, being a moderator would allow me to assist those who are in a situation where my guidance would be needed. I also believe I am quite known in our community but I would like to reach out to more people, as well as learning more about things. I can be quite a fast learner as well, but I will need to be taught multiple things as I am not quite fluent with GMOD CMDs or other things. Overall, I want to be a Moderator to make the roleplay experience for others incredibly enjoyable, whether if I need to get rid of a RDM'ing guy, or gain information for a situation that is disturbing others. I can also be quite friendly to those I meet, whether if they are wanting to know about the server, or want to learn about cool mechanics. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No, this is the first GMOD server I have played on.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am on almost every day on the Server, so I should be able to contribute multiple hours into my role. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Mostly playing PS4 with my friends or going out with some friends.
Did you read the staff rules?: G9-SF CBM GRL WO1 1963 Kennedy 

• Agree 1

I've seen you quite a lot in the server, you're friendly and always chilling, you've behaved yourself during your time in the server, didn't caused any trouble/issue and i believe you would be a good addition to the moderation team.

+1 from me

• StarWarsRP Management Team

Having worked with you in 41st, and seeing you a decent amount on the server, I believe you would be a good fit for the staff team.

+1

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png

Accepted

With your positive attitude with good morale and willingness to cleanse the server of minges, we welcome you to the staff team!

Please do not use any perms granted on the server until you have been trained by the HR Division. Either contact myself or @HahaWoahto set a training up.
Please lock and move @Proggy@Theos