Boomer v2

In-game name: BoomerLWP
SteamID :STEAM_0:0:229732543
Staff members in-game name: eXg Sureak
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name) STEAM_0:0:570122913
Date & Time of incident: 7:34 PM
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Exceeding Harrasment
How long were you banned for?: 4 weeks

•  

Proof of Ban image.png

What happened? (include any proof): I told HG 0rbit to lick or smell I don't remember my pubic hairs.
Why should your ban be removed?: Harrasment by definition means Agressive pressure or intimidation. I was not putting pressure nor' intimidating 0rbit I believe I was banned for the wrong thing and that I should have been muted instead.
image.png

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

I've explained what was going to happen you said you understood it and you also said that "there was no getting out of it" the harassment definition you pulled up meant a physical harassment, this was a written/verbal form of sexual harassment.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 3
  • DarkRP Management Team

ACCEPTED

Harassment is a repeated and/or ongoing series of events targeted at a certain individual, from what I have gathered from speaking with boomer, sureak, and 0rbit, this event was a single isolated incident of boomer saying something that was admittedly disgusting and obscene, but would not fall under the definition of harassment.

Additionally, no proof of exactly what boomer said or did has been provided by our staff members who handled this situation.

In the future, I would suggest not saying things like this in the OOC,

For the time being however, your ban will be lifted.

@stretchy @Proggy
Please lock & move.

• Agree 1