Warns: 0
Timezone:EST
Playtime? 204:23:20.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] StarPhantom
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

What makes me stand out from applicants is my commitment, to fairness, responsibility and exceptional communication abilities. I possess an understanding of the rules and mechanics of Garrys Mod. I am constantly vigilant in ensuring that all players adhere to these regulations creating a welcoming atmosphere for everyone involved. Being a player myself I empathize with the needs and concerns of gamers and genuinely prioritize cultivating an inclusive environment where everyone feels valued.

Moreover apart from my knowledge of Garrys Mod I have a passion for continuous learning and personal growth, within your community. If given the opportunity to be part of your team I will dedicate myself tirelessly to fostering an environment that promotes camaraderie, creativity and enjoyment for all players.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i was banned for atempted mrdm but it was accidental
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: like 19 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? learning new launguages
Did you read the staff rules?: i have and i will abide

I have barely ever seen you and personally I do not believe that your 14 because of your voice, however that is just my opinion, you did not read the staff rules, only 1 paragraph, not much time to commit. Best of luck

• Disagree 2
36 minutes ago, sureak said:

You didn't fully and carefully read the staff rules, I've seen you probably 2 or 3 times in game but you do have strong wording in your paragraph

im oh so sorry you think that i must of missed a line

Edited by vladameirlein