In-game name: StS Tony Profane
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:420009742
Warns: 1
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: "StS Tony Profane has played for 273:58:09."
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): Gabbox
    Past experiences as staff: Ran my own Dark RP server for a year, Moderator on Retribution RP.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: I pride myself in not making a decision without reason/evidence. In a staff sit I am willing to prolong any decision making until I have received suitable evidence that justifies any sort of punishment. I value relationships with any and all users on the server. I go out of my way to try and avoid conflict between myself and others, or even conflict between two separate individuals. Any and all time on the server will be dedicated to resolving issues for other users when needed. 

I may not be the most active player on the server. However I intend to make any time I am on the server valuable in a sense that I am always available to detach myself from whatever RP situation I am in and handle any and all situations where staff may be needed. If I am unsure how to handle a situation I will make it a priority to come in contact with a higher up that can help me learn the correct action for future reference. Any and all situations I am involved in as a staff member will be unbias regardless of the individuals in the sit. 

Additionally I pride myself in strengthening the community on the server. I will go great lengths to help preserve the current and future player base. I plan to represent the server and community well. I would like to see growth from the server as a whole. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have only received a warning for fading door abuse. I used a quick door to enter my base using the key bind to open the fading door.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I haven't made any application prior to this.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am not active every day of the week, I have a full-time job and some hobbies, outside of that I dedicate my free time to playing on Garnet. Any time spent on the server can be dedicated to helping in staff situations.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I drive in Cyber Stock class racing, demolition derbying, NOD racing, etc.
Did you read the staff rules?: StS Tony Profane

• Like 3

+1 

There is so many good things I can say about this application. Your playtime is immaculate, I love seeing players with countless hours on our server. You claim that you have ran your own Darkrp server so I would assume you understand how to moderate/staff a server. Your paragraphs look phenomenal and it shows your dedication to becoming role in our staff team.

I haven't played with you in game as of yet, so unfortunately I can not say anything about how respectful/responsible you are. Your entire application shows that you understand and have read the rules of being staff on our server. 

All in all, I hope I get to staff with you tony; and good luck on this application!

• Like 1