SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199009273793/😞
Warns:Currently None 
Timezone:Central Time Zone (CTZ)
Playtime?:168:20:24
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]Yes
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have submited 2 other Moderation Applications which shows my dedication to wanting to be a Moderator for Garnet but Actions speak louder then words. I Love garnet i have spent money on there server and have nothing but love for garnet which is why i get annoyed when there are moderatiors online but dont answer reports which is why i am sending this application myself i Mainly play Garrys mod at night which is why you might not see me in game very often and alot of moderators are off at night and even when moderators are on my reports still dont get answere half the time not to diss the moderators but instead is why i should be a moderator even during school i can moderate at night or during day i would just love to have the oppertunity to help garnet and its community grow.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i have been banned of garnet once for mrda which is my fault for i should have fully read the rules as the mayor added a fail law that i didnt know of but i do now
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:twice may 21 2023 and febuary 12 2023
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: summer i can contribute 7-8 hours during school i can 6 hours give or take
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?none 
Did you read the staff rules?:TLG Chineseman

Note:even if i do not get accepted i enjoy reading the suggestions on how to do better when i get denied

On 8/5/2023 at 3:05 AM, ChineseMan said:

Actions speak louder then words

On 8/5/2023 at 3:05 AM, ChineseMan said:

I Love garnet i have spent money on there serve

Your "two paragraphs" are very lackluster, or very uninspiring.  Your two paragraphs contain only one sentence and another run-on sentence.  Additionally, your sections contain some improper grammar.  I have never seen you on the server, even during later hours of the night.

Edited by ImHomeless
  • Like 1