applying for staff in dark rp

In-game name:eXg rsdead StS
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199525676854
Warns:1 warning of failrp
Timezone:central time 
Playtime?:  played for 154:21:08.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  i have referrals from computer
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I am always on almost 24/7 so i can take sits i  also love the garnet community I have been on the server for a while now and i only got one warn i also help new players when it come to stuff like building a base and making sure thy follow the rules and making sure they enjoy there time on garnet i also report player that are breaking the rules i would say that me becoming a staff member would be a good thing that would help out the server i feel like i appreciate  everyone on the server especially the staff they help out so much from fail rp to mass rdm u can usually depend on them to answer reports i feel like i would make a great member i feel like i keep repeating my self sorry i really hope u consider my application
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i was banned for 2 weeks on this server but i make a request to be unbanned and after the mods looked at the evidence i was unbanned 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no i have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about everyday i get on around 12 and stay up until 4-5 am 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i play baseball and hangout with friends im also a nerd lol i play d&d 
Did you read the staff rules?:eXg rsdead StS

Edited by rsdead101

-1 mf this is misspelled, and it makes it look like this was written in less than 30 minutes. There is also 0 punctuation which yet again reiterates the fact that it looks like it was written in 30 minutes.