RickRubs

In-game name:  Rick Rubs
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:78254255
Warns:  None 😆
Timezone:  CDT
Playtime?:  316:34:18
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  K0RN and Ghostieee
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  I staffed on this server for a little while during my senior year of highschool, playing daily between 7:30 pm and 5 am. This went on for about a month or two?
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I found, in my time as a staff member on Garnet before, that I very quickly create a good reputation for staff members, even hearing from several people that I was the only good staff member on. I attribute this to me finding a way to become friends with each person that comes through the sit roofs, which has very efficiently silenced an uncountable number of yelling matches. I loved every moment of playing Garnet, and I'd love to help the server remain safe and comfortable to both new and old players.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  Oh yeah, right as I finished the time I spent as a staff member, I went on a killing spree to ensure I can't get back onto the server. I was thoroughly addicted to the server, sacrificing my sleep and developing anorexia, and I felt that was the best way of making sure that my weak mind wouldn't travel back onto the server.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Yes! I posted my first application on February 27th of this year.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Enough. As an ex-staff, I know how often I'll be needed, and I know that I can provide. I could put in around 8 - 16 hours a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I have a job, I work an average of 24 hours a week, and most of my schedules have me working closing shift, which is between 2pm and 10pm. Aside from this, I'll be leaving for a program I was fortunate to get into, on the third of September. I won't be able to provide as a staff member for long, but I'll do a damned good job.
Did you read the staff rules?:  Rick Rubs 😆

Edited by RickRubs
  • Like 6
8 hours ago, Oyasumi said:

+1 Most qualified person for staff ngl, a bit of a silly goofy guy but good none the less 

Stooopppppp you’re making me blush

7 hours ago, Korn said:

Great staff before, probably great silly little staff again. +1 also confirming my referral.

:))) can’t wait

6 hours ago, Gabbox said:

+1

i remember you as staff, I miss you bro happy to see you back 

GAABBBOOOXXXXX

10 hours ago, Rimuru said:

+1 GET MY BOY RUB BACK IN STAFF WHAT DID MAN DO TO GET OUT

I GOT LOST IN THE SAUCE AND PULLED MYSELF OUT

now I’m back for more 

+1 

I've never met you in game before, but from the sounds of it, you were really popular. I love your paragraphs, as well as your playtime. No warns for the entirety of your 300+ hours is insane; I admire that. Would love to staff with you in the future Rick!

Accepted

Welcome back to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and fee free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.

• Like 1