In-game name: zOz Cat5

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:625396086
Warns: 0
Timezone: (PDT) Pacific Daylight Time
Playtime?: 238:27:28

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gl1tch
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No, I don't have past experience being a staff.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Since I entered the server I liked everything, that's why all the game time I have in my steam gmod is on this server, but one of the problems I saw when I entered was that I didn't know how to use the controls. I had to learn everything on my own, so when a new player comes in and doesn't know how to play or anything on the server, I try to help as much as I can.

I want to be a moderator so that I can help players have a better experience without anyone breaking the rules or disrupting the fun of the players on the server. I'm from another country. I can moderate at night when there are fewer or no moderators and that is when there is more chaos. I can communicate in other languages, being this Spanish, I will be able to help people who cannot speak English or do not understand English well. I have a lot of free time Being able to moderate a lot of time on the server. One of the things that I think is most important to me is that there is no record of breaking any server rules.

Being the only server I play on and the first one I want to moderate. I want to help the garnet gaming community so that there is no toxicity with players or someone wants to ruin their gaming experience, help new players with any problems they may encounter while playing.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. i haven't been banned or punished on any server

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first application
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: From Monday to Friday 6 - 7 hours, on the weekends 8 - 10 hours.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Talking with friends and drawing.
Did you read the staff rules?: zOz Cat5

Neutral 

Their referral is a VIP Mod not a diss to Glitch but just saying 

200 hours on the server is decent but i think you should get yourself out there more and get more known by the community 

Also paragraphs were very simple in my opinion

Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Criteria said:

If your meaning that I purchased Mod, that would be incorrect, I applied and got the position 

+1 Very patient and mature with decent hours, told me he was spending time studying the rules. could tell he really wants it,

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gabbox said:

Haven't seen you on much

8 hours ago, computer said:

idk who ye are

these are just dumb reasons to neutral a staff app you're adding nothing. 

+1

your paragraphs are decent plus you have korn saying he's seen you on a lot and haven't broken any rules.

• Like 2