Xcrashx00

In-game name:Xcrashx00
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:146727364
Warns: rdm/nlr
Timezone: Eastern
Playtime?: 75:24:03.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Merkk, Plungy Fubar, HG Wub, ebnarbneumi
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Ive Played Garnet Gaming for Awhile on the DarkRP, And i would like to join the staff team because i enjoy the community and dislike people who break rules on purpose. I play on the server and realize there would be no staff on duty. So people run around Rdming each other breaking rules so i would like to help assist combat those who do. Getting this moderator Position would be a next big step in my life. I understand that moderation is a big role and a huge responsibility. I would treat being a moderator as my own job, Carefully and precise. Ive enjoyed each our i have had on Garnetgaming and would like to help out.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Ive had one ban but for 3 days on Garnet and it was for rdm + ltap
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:none
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:weekdays : 4/5 hours | Weekends : 6/7 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Gun Range, Hanging out with friends, and playing other games
Did you read the staff rules?:  Xcrashx00 yes

Edited by Xcrashx00
got another recommend
  • Agree 1

Neutral

I am giving this application a neutral rating because of your playtime. I understand that the minimum requirement for applying for staff is 70 hours, but it feels like the bare minimum. Your referrals however, give you a lot of potential. All I have to say on that part is, if Merkk trusts you, then I do. (given that Merkk actually referred you.) Another truly minor opinion of mine that isn't affecting my viewpoint of your application is your reputation rank on the forums. ( -2 rank). I feel you have great potential on our server and I believe you can do some great things. 

• Disagree 1
36 minutes ago, xHydrax420x said:

Neutral

I am giving this application a neutral rating because of your playtime. I understand that the minimum requirement for applying for staff is 70 hours, but it feels like the bare minimum. Your referrals however, give you a lot of potential. All I have to say on that part is, if Merkk trusts you, then I do. (given that Merkk actually referred you.) Another truly minor opinion of mine that isn't affecting my viewpoint of your application is your reputation rank on the forums. ( -2 rank). I feel you have great potential on our server and I believe you can do some great things. 

I had negative rep for a bit because I reported an admin... and he got kicked off the admin team... So I was in the right on it but still got negative rep over it. I don't think its always fair to include rep.

5 minutes ago, beresoft said:

I'm going to give you a -1. I remember you talking about killing yourself in game, and if you truly feel that way, you should be focusing on your mental health, not staffing. Plus I might be wrong on this, but  you sound pretty young, so I don't think you're actually 15

I think that was his little brother.

36 minutes ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

I'm going to give you a -1. I remember you talking about killing yourself in game, and if you truly feel that way, you should be focusing on your mental health, not staffing. Plus I might be wrong on this, but  you sound pretty young, and I don't think you meet the age requirement. Plus paragraphs need more beefiness. But seriously man, work on yourself if you feel suicidal.

Might sound like an excuse but it was my little brother. He got mad at me for something and we i get him mad he hops on my computer and tries to get me banned in games

-1 based purely on this comment alone, huge red flag for someone seeking to be part of the staff team.

17 hours ago, Xcrashx00 said:

Might sound like an excuse but it was my little brother. He got mad at me for something and we i get him mad he hops on my computer and tries to get me banned in games

• Agree 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

On 8/31/2023 at 7:34 PM, Xcrashx00 said:

Yea this is a big red flag for trying to become staff.  Anything can happen. You basically showed whats gonna happen in game as staff right there ^^