Motorcycle riding 🤷🏽‍♀️

Chicaa21

After a long and shitty week I decided to learn how to ride a bike to get my mind off shit. (Yes very impulsive I know.) I got a Kawasaki Z650 with 2700 miles. Dropped it 3 times so far. After the 2nd time dropping it I finally got the hang of it pretty well. The 3rd time dropping it I broke part of the clutch handle off, but was still super proud of myself for how long and far I went on it but when I went to stop.. lmao all the knowledge I had flew out and I dropped it hence breaking part of the handle. 😂😂

For my bike riders any tips for my newbie ass and links to some nice websites. 
Alright that is all ❤️😂

I personally drive a *non* legal scooter since it should be 50cc but mine is 70cc but 1 tip that I can give you is that, if you're still new to the riding world just take it slow even tho you feel like you alredy know you can do it. And be sure to always wear your gear

• 5 weeks later...

ive been riding since i was about 6 years old, home family if built around motorcycles and atv's, had a kx 250f, then a kawasaki 450, bitch had power, Cool to know your learning to ride. protip dont call it a clutch handle XD just say i snapped my clutch lol believe me riders know what you mean. ❤️

On 9/2/2023 at 9:00 PM, Chicaa21 said:

After a long and shitty week I decided to learn how to ride a bike to get my mind off shit. (Yes very impulsive I know.) I got a Kawasaki Z650 with 2700 miles. Dropped it 3 times so far. After the 2nd time dropping it I finally got the hang of it pretty well. The 3rd time dropping it I broke part of the clutch handle off, but was still super proud of myself for how long and far I went on it but when I went to stop.. lmao all the knowledge I had flew out and I dropped it hence breaking part of the handle. 😂😂

For my bike riders any tips for my newbie ass and links to some nice websites. 
Alright that is all ❤️😂

In all seriousness be so so so so careful, I have a Ninja 400, and for me even that was a lot getting used to. I would be so scared on a 650cc ngl. Get a crash cage, small steel or metal piping that goes on the outside of the bike to prevent damage when dropping, if not to save yourself repair and prevent loss of value. I Plan on getting a 600cc sometime in the near future tho, stay safe out there 🙂

Archived