SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:460951265
Warns: none
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 300 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bit
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] none
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I'm not gonna be one of the guys who says he's a special guy because I'm gonna be honest, I'm an average kid who just wants to help with a community. I know I used to be a minge but I have grown and worked on overcoming it. With that being said, I feel like the next step of growing can be joining the GM team so I can help others. I may just be some random 13 year old who plays a Garrys Mod server but I genuinely wanna help.
I also want to point out that I can not only multi task but I can type fast and have good accuracy on my keyboard. I know that might not seem important but that means that it won't take too long for me to respond when in a event meaning that more RP can be faster. This means that there can be more RP faster. If there is more RP that means that there will be more entertainment that means that players will keep returning.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: A few months ago I couldn't stopped getting warned on DRP so I moved to SWRP. Whilst I was a minge on DRP and at first was one on SWRP I have worked on it and feel like I have matured and bettered as a person.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm homeschooled stay up until 11:30 at night and wake up at like 7 am. so about 17 and a half hours a day

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: I think that the responsibilities are to make the server more engaging for the players and assist them with things they need help with. I also think that the GM team contributes to the likeliness of the server itself. Without the GM team the server would not be in the state it was in, I say this because without GMs there would be less events so players would not be as engaged in the server and without GMs tryouts would be much harder meaning that players who have a lesser amount of time to play might have a hard time fitting a tryout in the schedule they have.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I feel like as a whole I can bring some new ideas to the GM team itself, these could be patrols, on worlds, off worlds, or base attacks.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I think my most creative idea would be an off world where troops travel to Alderaan to fight a militia but then get caught in a CIS Trap where Naval Commodore J. Daph gets captured and 104th are forced to get the captor to give Mr. Daph back. During the negotiations Daph gets a wound (not fatal) and has to have emergency medical attention. After Daph receives the treatment everyone RTBs but once at base it turns out that whilst away the CIS found the base and went through files and breached the NCC. After this has been found out the Republic must track down the group of droids who breached the base. After they take down the droids they find the location of a CIS General and must decide whether or not to go after the CIS General. And thats when a base attack starts and they get no chance to make a decision. During the base attack many troopers are injured and many have perished. After the base attack they go after the CIS General to make sure this never happens again. After they locate the CIS General they Capture him and interrogate him about more information. After they interrogate the CIS General they find out that there is an attack coming soon and they get prepped for the attack. Whilst prepping defenses drop pods full of B1s and B2s fall from the sky causing many troopers to get injured and many shots to be fired. After the base attack a transmission comes through from another Battle Group requesting assistance as they are under attack. After heading to the battle the 34th Battle Group arrives they take action clearing out the CIS and helping the other Battle Group. After RTBing the 34th can finally rest knowing that they have successfully completed another mission.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 

A patrol where it starts normal then when they get to atlas 2 aats come from different directions rendering the troopers pinned. After they get the aats down then the troopers must deactivate a rayshield and defuse a bomb. after defusing the bomb they move to athena where there is multiple drills digging into the ground and putting bad chemicals in the ground. after they take care of that the troopers RTB.

A on world where it starts as a base attack and then when they sweep FOBs the troopers find that there is hostiles at comms relay. after taking care of the hostiles the troopers clear the rest of comms relay finding a bomb and a console. the console leads to atlas where there is more hostiles and the troopers must find and save a hostage. The console is a code that when put into a keypad opens a rayshield allowing them to get the hostage out. The hostage was a MIA SGT names SGT 1361 Jacku. The SGT was taken from his group and held hostage so the enemy group could get information. After they get back to base they interrogate the SGT but he knows nothing. After the interrogation the SGT is reunited with his group of troopers and flies away.

A off world where troopers get sent to Tatooine to help the government with a CIS invasion. After arriving the 34th finds that the place seems untouched until they see a group of B1 battle droids patrolling near the building the distress signal came from. upon further inspection the 34th finds that there is a group of citizens being held hostage at the building. After they help the civilians one of the civilians tell the 34th that the senator is being held hostage inside. When the 104th goes to help they find a ray shield and a module that must be hacked into to get the door open. once they get in the 104th kill the captor and free the senator and go back to base. As they are leaving the 104th are ambushed by the CIS. Once they finish the last droids they will be sent LAAT/i's to transport them home.

A training sim where when they go up the elevator to CIT they are greeted with a wall and are forced to hack a module and get through a door after getting through the door they are attacked by 20 B1s and 10 B2s. after taking them out they must defuse a bomb and on the way out of CIT they are att acked again but this time it is 15 B1s and 10 B2s. After they take out the droids they leave and the sim is finished.

A training sim where the troopers must go into forest and clear out the droids (15 b1s and 15 b2s) and defuse a bomb. while defusing the bomb the troopers must fight another wave of droids (10 b1s and 5 b2s). After taking the droids out they have to finish the bomb and leave. Whilst leaving the troopers encounter another wave of droids (5 b1s). After taking out the final wave of droids the troopers leave the sim room. This is preferably a sim for leadership and getting better at tactics.

Edited by BoomerLWP
  • Like 1

I'm choosing to remain neutral on this purely from the fact that despite the issues of previous issues within my battalion and your incredibly concerning and outright immature behaviour on DRP, you have actually put a fair amount of effort in. 

I'd love to hear what others have to say.

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

I feel that while he has grown he still has a LOT more room to grow. I had to deal with a lot of your mingey issues in 104th so I have first hand experience, yes you have grown in 41st, but I still think you need a bit more time to mature and show that your newfound maturity will stick. I have also heard of your many issues on DarkRP including numerous bans within a month which once again, makes me feel iffy about giving any positive feedback.

Keep in mind I don’t hold anything I say against you, this is solely my experience and views of you that are subject to change in the future and I do hope they change. The one thing I will say for you is that you did put a lot of work into your GM app I can see.

59 minutes ago, Bobert3 said:

I feel that while he has grown he still has a LOT more room to grow. I had to deal with a lot of your mingey issues in 104th so I have first hand experience, yes you have grown in 41st, but I still think you need a bit more time to mature and show that your newfound maturity will stick. I have also heard of your many issues on DarkRP including numerous bans within a month which once again, makes me feel iffy about giving any positive feedback.

Keep in mind I don’t hold anything I say against you, this is solely my experience and views of you that are subject to change in the future and I do hope they change. The one thing I will say for you is that you did put a lot of work into your GM app I can see.

Whilst I understand that my DarkRP past can be a red flag that was 2 months ago and I did use it to learn from the bans, I am glad that you have given feedback and I will continue to do my best to mature.

Although your ideas are fine, your behaviour in the server has still yet to improve more, recently you were encouraging someone to say slurs (even though they were asking for a ban we don't encourage someone to say slurs, period) then in some events you still have a bit of mingy behaviour that i have personally seen, not a lot but is still there.

-1 from me till i see a better improvement in your conduct, all i can say is, you're on the right path but you're not quite there yet.

Edited by mzab1xz
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

I'd have to agree with Missa and Bobert, yes your application was good I will give you that but as it stands for now, your behaviour needs to improve. For me personally, if you were to improve your behaviour and gain a positive reputation you would have a good chance of joining the Gamemaster team so -1 for now. No hard feelings, just hoping you can change your behaviour for the better.

• Forums Moderator

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Application denied.
While I know this information may be demeaning, I do want to give you a few tips. Work on your networking and possibly try to improve your reputation. You had no support on this and while I want to accept it knowing you, I cannot warrant it with no support for it. 
You may reapply again in 2 weeks.

• Like 1