Tranquilito's Staff Application

tranquilito

-1: Even though you took the time to write a good application in which you display some unique skills for the staff team you also used the staff application and the comment section to talk about a ban that you seem to disagree with, this is completely irrelevant to the questions and format that you are answering and something that you should know it's not ideal, to say the least (Admin decisions are final). While making a staff application while being banned is not prohibited it only shows your inability to abide to the rules and to act as a role model for the rest of the players (It doesn't matter how much you think you are right). Besides that, your passive-aggressive manner towards the criticism that is given to you only shows to me your lack of patience opposed to what you said in the app. Perhaps you are trying to cast some light on the things that you are good at and strive on while simultaneously trying to show the flaws of a staff team that you are trying to be part of without giving actual constructive criticism. This to me means that you are not coming from a place of compassion, but rather just trying to shit on behaviors or experiences that you didnt like or agree with.

You strike me as a good candidate that just doesn't have the attitude and right motivation to be part of the staff team, I would love to see some intention to win the respect of the community back, but that is not happening, yikes.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, tranquilito said:

It's not against the rules to have fun. It doesn't matter that I'm banned.

And I mean just because the appeal was denied doesn't exactly mean I broke the rules... There were no logs, and on both sides there was only 20 seconds of video provided which doesn't give meaningful context to the situation. And people break the rules all the time on purpose, so your point is illogical. 

Thank you for admitting you were wrong, but you're wrong again. I got jailed for 5 minutes, and you and Rosie implied I was stupid. She concurred with your jail and told me "there are no RP reasons to kill," while role-playing on duty. During that sit I got mic-spammed the whole time, mugged, and the sit improperly ended by Rosie continuing her RP and ignoring me when she should have formally dismissed it. And I shouldn't have had to argue with it all if you weren't going to conduct a sit correctly. Again, no hard feelings as this does show a trend of staff lacking patience. This is something I addressed in my app.

I’ll be straight up, you are dumb.

10 hours ago, Danny_The_Dog said:

I'll admit then I was wrong because I was going off of what I was told a long time ago, but to be fair it was a 3 minute jail that was over with while you were arguing about it

I mean clearly not if you're currently banned, made an appeal, and was denied.

Then tried to apply for staff WHILE banned

I don't want to take this further on the forums because it isn't the place for this

Obviously I'm saying I wasn't fairly judged. I say that considering no one responding to my appeal actually argued against the points I made.  There was a whole genre of YouTube trolling centered around RP trolling, so knowing the rules doesn't matter. Especially when staff don't the rules.

This is just for fun. If you're playing this game for another reason, you're doing it wrong.

It's fine if you no longer want to talk. I'll respect that. Also realize forums are a place where people talk, so this kinda is the place luv.

4 hours ago, graygrayiscool said:

this was a fun thread to read

I love you graygray.

6 hours ago, Wendoly said:

-1: Even though you took the time to write a good application in which you display some unique skills for the staff team you also used the staff application and the comment section to talk about a ban that you seem to disagree with, this is completely irrelevant to the questions and format that you are answering and something that you should know it's not ideal, to say the least (Admin decisions are final). While making a staff application while being banned is not prohibited it only shows your inability to abide to the rules and to act as a role model for the rest of the players (It doesn't matter how much you think you are right). Besides that, your passive-aggressive manner towards the criticism that is given to you only shows to me your lack of patience opposed to what you said in the app. Perhaps you are trying to cast some light on the things that you are good at and strive on while simultaneously trying to show the flaws of a staff team that you are trying to be part of without giving actual constructive criticism. This to me means that you are not coming from a place of compassion, but rather just trying to shit on behaviors or experiences that you didnt like or agree with.

You strike me as a good candidate that just doesn't have the attitude and right motivation to be part of the staff team, I would love to see some intention to win the respect of the community back, but that is not happening, yikes.

I think you are a kind person, and I appreciate you complimenting me. Everything you said I did wrong was intentional. I made this thread for fun. On the off chance I get an interview, sure I might be staff, but otherwise, I don't care. This app took me five minutes to write because I am not illiterate, so I really don't have the attitude or motivation to be part of the staff team. You were right when you said I was trying to cast light on the flaws of the community. And  I don't come from a place of compassion. Being a gmod server mod is soooo easy. And because of this post, the staff members that don't know what they're doing are probably feeling the necessary shame. And I wasn't passive aggressive at all. I knew what I was doing this whole time, and everything came as expected.

2 hours ago, Jbhh said:

I’ll be straight up, you are dumb.

Ahh the classic “when a debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers.”

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1

Wendoly hit it beautifully on the head.

The fact that you are choosing to publicly argue on a staff application shows dubious intention

While you do seem to be intelligent and no doubt a potential staff member.

You have made a negative mark on yourself for your actions

For this I believe moving past it and improving your community reputation is the answer.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Ghostieee said:

Wendoly hit it beautifully on the head.

The fact that you are choosing to publicly argue on a staff application shows dubious intention

While you do seem to be intelligent and no doubt a potential staff member.

You have made a negative mark on yourself for your actions

For this I believe moving past it and improving your community reputation is the answer.

Ghostieee, even though you banned me, you're a cool guy. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
3 hours ago, tranquilito said:

Obviously I'm saying I wasn't fairly judged. I say that considering no one responding to my appeal actually argued against the points I made.  There was a whole genre of YouTube trolling centered around RP trolling, so knowing the rules doesn't matter. Especially when staff don't the rules.

This is just for fun. If you're playing this game for another reason, you're doing it wrong.

It's fine if you no longer want to talk. I'll respect that. Also realize forums are a place where people talk, so this kinda is the place luv.

I love you graygray.

I think you are a kind person, and I appreciate you complimenting me. Everything you said I did wrong was intentional. I made this thread for fun. On the off chance I get an interview, sure I might be staff, but otherwise, I don't care. This app took me five minutes to write because I am not illiterate, so I really don't have the attitude or motivation to be part of the staff team. You were right when you said I was trying to cast light on the flaws of the community. And  I don't come from a place of compassion. Being a gmod server mod is soooo easy. And because of this post, the staff members that don't know what they're doing are probably feeling the necessary shame. And I wasn't passive aggressive at all. I knew what I was doing this whole time, and everything came as expected.

Ahh the classic “when a debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers.”

mans please stop trying

• Agree 1