DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

HALLOWEEN MAP PART 2

Criteria

• The Garnut
30 minutes ago, Jbhh said:

Might as well lock this thread down since your mind is set. I understand your rationale but from my perspective and the perspective of all the players who put time and money into the server a lot of us are just not going to be playing much til then. Server hovers 35 pop 95% of the time with the exception of friday/saturday night.

I understand your perspective from a players point of view, with that being said, I’ve been here around long enough to know it’d be a temporary boost, and releasing it 2 weeks early would kill off the bigger excitement sorrounding new features that are coming up.

Server population is a bit troubling, but it seems to mostly revolve around the fact that the only two executives who gave a crap for maintaining the server were Proggy and Cyber, proggy resigned, and Cyber is currently gone. Not even 2 weeks ago we were bouncing 80-120.

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, Nutter said:

I understand your perspective from a players point of view, with that being said, I’ve been here around long enough to know it’d be a temporary boost, and releasing it 2 weeks early would kill off the bigger excitement sorrounding new features that are coming up.

Server population is a bit troubling, but it seems to mostly revolve around the fact that the only two executives who gave a crap for maintaining the server were Proggy and Cyber, proggy resigned, and Cyber is currently gone. Not even 2 weeks ago we were bouncing 80-120.

Yeah honestly this post is proof of the hype surrounding the map/update, It would be sick for the whole month but yeah creating the demand will be better off for server stability and growth. 🙂 

• The Garnut
3 minutes ago, tdizz said:

Yeah honestly this post is proof of the hype surrounding the map/update, It would be sick for the whole month but yeah creating the demand will be better off for server stability and growth. 🙂 

I would agree, but in the grand scheme of things, we have a literal 10 players interacting with this post. If it were the majority of our population (lets say even 40 players responding) i'd most definitely consider putting it on sooner.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Nutter said:

I would agree, but in the grand scheme of things, we have a literal 10 players interacting with this post. If it were the majority of our population (lets say even 40 players responding) i'd most definitely consider putting it on sooner.

If i go on the next few days and get a petition with like 50+ signatures would you do it?

• The Garnut
3 minutes ago, Jbhh said:

If i go on the next few days and get a petition with like 50+ signatures would you do it?

I'd be willing to make it the second week (8th) of next month at the earliest, I don't see how you'd collect signature, but sure, why not haha.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines