Chevy Sonic Typical Leader Staff Application

anorexic_texan

In-game name: Chevy Sonic Typical Leader
SteamID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326823605

STEAM_0:1:183278938

Warns:  rdm in sit with merk, killed a person being racism in a sit while he was being banned. lesson learned.
Timezone: Central 
Playtime?: 627 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Merk, LT Dan, computer, StarPhantom, ednarbneumi

Past experiences as staff: Typical-Server Owner

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

Howdy y'all, well I can give a little insight into my career, to support my staff application. When I was 17 years old I started my information technology and audiovisual company. Been doing it full-time for the past 5 years. Have a few contractors working for me and I love what I do. Here recently I started a server hosting company called typical server. The server hosting company is for my existing clientele of Cannon System Design. I really just get on Gary's mod to relieve stress from my main job. I have a lot of experience when it comes to back in server management, Discord servers, network engineering etc.

I really love the community of Garnet gaming I've had no issues with any of the admins in my 320 Plus hours of playing on the server in the last 10 months. You may ask yourself why I'm wanting to become an admin. I was home schooled growing up and honestly just a really chill laid back kind of guy. And a good old Texan. But see a lot of racism and toxic people in today's culture. It saddens me to see my generation grow up and behave in this manner. Just wanting to do my part and hopefully pour into some people and become a positive influence in their life. Not really to just go around Banning everyone that commits Mass RDM. And hopefully to sit down and talk to them and see how they're doing. There's also so much suicide in the age group from 14 to 25. Such a vulnerable part in kids life, hopefully we can do our part and create a safe environment for everyone.

Blessings!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I've never been banned, with the exception of being impersonated by someone else while i was afk. Which caused me to be perm banned I made a appeal it was accepted 9 hours after the ban.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: once
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 12 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Information Technology & A/V 
Did you read the staff rules?: Chevy Sonic Typical Leader

Edited by Chevy_Sonic
  • Like 2
  • Agree 3

+1 Chevy is a g he definitely deserves a shot. 

1 hour ago, Danny_The_Dog said:

Definably seen this guy on a lot, never had any bad experiences. Solid referrals IF confirmed.

+1

Bruv you could at least give him the benefit of the doubt on the forums.

Edited by tranquilito
typo
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Friendly 1