Zeihy Ban appeal bruh

zeihy-

Just now, zeihy- said:

I received no warning to change it. I made that party hours prior to this incident. Two words were said two me and i received a two week fuckin ban yall are weird as fuck

Nah dude. Chevy needs some retraining. I was brought to a roof was told he had no audio, I typed " Look at !party" I was returned and then you were banned.

• Informative 1
1 minute ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

Making the party earlier in the day doesn't change anything. You still made the choice to put that word in your party name.

Bro you are not involved in this report I dont know why you are commenting at all beyond @ing chevy.

1 minute ago, Jbhh said:

Nah dude. Chevy needs some retraining. I was brought to a roof was told he had no audio, I typed " Look at !party" I was returned and then you were banned.

Being over prestige 1 with a CC means that you must've played long enough to know the rules. The sit might've not been handled well and chevy might need some more training but the ban should stay.

• Like 1

Yes I made that choice to make that the party name. I never said I didn't if you would read. I got banned for something that is very easily fixable? Which was fixed as soon as the issue was stated!!!!!!!!!

I was completely unaware of the fact that this was my party name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HENCE WHY I CHANGED IT ASAP MY N

• Agree 1
Just now, zeihy- said:

Yes I made that choice to make that the party name. I never said I didn't if you would read. I got banned for something that is very easily fixable? Which was fixed as soon as the issue was stated!!!!!!!!!

I saw you got banned in chat so I came and claimed your printers that's all

My whole take on this was like, I don't feel like that should be a warning, that's more common sense? Those words aren't to be used and you knew that was gonna be a problem, the whole point isn't "You shoulda been warned", its the fact that you did it... 

1 minute ago, LocoRico said:

My whole take on this was like, I don't feel like that should be a warning, that's more common sense? Those words aren't to be used and you knew that was gonna be a problem, the whole point isn't "You shoulda been warned", its the fact that you did it... 

did he really spell it out tho