DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Harry Pot Maker's moderator application.

HarryPotMaker

In-game name: Harry Pot Maker

I don't know my steam ID

warns:2

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time

Playtime:196:57:50 at this time

Teamspeak access: (NO)

mic: (YES)          but i sound young as im told.

to record videos (NO)

who recommended me to apply: No one i just love the game and the staff/players

past as staff (NO)

why should you hire me instead of others: Because i could help the new and old players in the community with how to do something or how to play. I could help with reports or sits if needed. I could give warns or kicks to help the community play Garnet rdm free.

I could help with laggers to stop lag for the good players of garnet to play lag free.

I know the map like the back of my hand so i could help players find where to go on the map.

I mainly want to be a staff member is to help the Garnet Gaming community and hope to grow as not just a player but a man.

Have i ever been banned yes for 2 weeks for mass rdm at 5/27/2021 if i remember i only did that as i did not know how to play the game and i could not find the rules as i did not know were they were but i have growen as a man and as a player on Garnet Gaming.

Have i made any previous applications:(NO)

What time i have to contribute i have school still sense i have not droped out but it most of the time 4-10

did i read the staff rules:(YES)

I just love the community here on Garnet and hope to be in a bigger community with the other staff.

I hope to make it to be a staff member       love             Harry Pot Maker.66

• Creative 1
  • Disagree 1

Harry hey how are you. I’ve got a few questions for you, why don’t you have access to teamspeak? Also you’ll need to have the ability to record gameplay for responding to reports and sharing evidence with other staff members. 

What are your warns for?

Also why don’t you take another good look at the staff rules. 

• Like 1

-Support

You can't be bothered to get your steamID, teamspeak, or download a simple program/use Replay HUD to record videos for evidence/etc. Application is very lacking in many areas, and while I have had nothing but positive experiences with you in-game, I don't think you are ready for the responsibilities of becoming a staff member, (also you always build in spawn tunnel as hobo read the rules thoroughly.)

-1 He's 100% lying about age. if you have seen him talk in game you would know He's probably at least 13-12. I've found him scamming at spawn too (saying he will give you a gun for 5 mill, then refusing to drop the gun, this didn't happen to me but to a dude i know) and he pulls a fake Russian accent pretending to be a Russian communist despite never setting foot in any Russian territory, ever. dont think he would be good for staff, probably just abuse his power.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

-1 bad paragraphs as stated much better in other comments he couldn't even just install meatal to clip and like monkey ive seen him scam people (I almost fell for it) He also clearly lies about his age I have a high pitched voice but he is on a different level and is clearly lien about age also a mass rdmer.