DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

My Staff Application

Enhanced_ICE

In-game name: Blue Dildo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:153720100
Warns: 2
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 41 Hours. But I lost my previous account that had VIP and more time as well.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No-one but BobTheBuilder helped me get to here.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes but not in a serious RP community.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because I am always fair. If for example 2 people are caught in a misunderstanding I would tell them to calm down. They should talk it out with no arguing and come to an agreement. If possible I would even help them personally. This is because I myself want GarnetGaming DarkRP a better RP server for everyone. I won't be violent and I will always laugh and be kind. Everyone's feelings matter. I will not bring my personal life and thoughts into the game and will always think before I say and do. I don't want people to think that this DarkRP server is bad because of the staff. That is why I want to help and be a good staff.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned on this server about 1-2 years ago for saying, forgive me for saying this, Fag. This is because I was younger and thought it meant "cigarette butt." But when the reason for the ban said "Homophobia", I had searched it up and seen the true meaning and knew I wouldn't have used this word.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am soon gett6ing my very own PC so daily starting next week most likely but for now every 1-2 days.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do not have any really. I want to get involved in MMA but not yet as I had just moved back to the US. But don't worry, I speak English as my main language.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I did and I will definentily go over them so I am 100% SURE that I know them.

Thank you for reading and contact me whenever via

Edited by stretchy
removing email
  • Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team
3 hours ago, Enhanced_ICE said:

41 Hours. But I lost my previous account that had VIP and more time as well.

I dont know if this is an issue. I feel like it would be up to @Kornor @Chicaa21

3 hours ago, Enhanced_ICE said:

100% SURE that I know them.

You missed some very important ones.

Didn't read rules, and I've seen you say some really weird stuff that would

On 10/17/2023 at 7:57 PM, Enhanced_ICE said:

I have been banned on this server about 1-2 years ago for saying, forgive me for saying this, Fag. This is because I was younger and thought it meant "cigarette butt."

Get outta here bruh.

• Like 1