DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Lala Lady - Staffing report.

tdizz

Is this really mentally tearing you apart? I had accepted the fact I had lost the milkor after the first sit, and I had mentioned the situation to Lala Lady. I was off the game for the night whenever I was asked to get back on for the "30 minute long sit". I didn't know I would get anything back or anything, I was just there because I was apart of it. Cyber Sword and Lala Lady were in the sit with us two and they decided that I needed to provide evidence (which I knew) Then you proceed to get someone to inside us and use an exploit to raid. This situation isn't that big of a deal and is truly a misunderstanding. I don't understand why you feel the need to act like you were mentally torn to shreds by having to sit in a sit about it.

• Toxic 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Jbhh said:

None of this is an indict into you, should you have shot the Milkor and reported him probably not, but the fact that as a long term staff member Tdizz was treated this way by upper management is astonishing.

I mean in the end it’s Garry’s Mod. I don’t think Lala meant to be rude in any way at all. Like I said, this has just been blown way out of proportion

• Toxic 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

Okay so to start this off most of yall know that me and my english typing is horrible but even with that you twisted my words a bit here. 

Either I compensate the player for "killing him" which was proven otherwise with the clip i provided, or I would be banned or demoted.

I had said if it becomes continuous youll be demoted or banned referring to intentionally getting yourself damaged so you can kill someone with a valuable weapon. I never said pay this player or get demoted or banned. 

I do apologize as my words were supposed to be could/can compensate him-doesn't mean you need to. That part I will take fault for and just didnt reread the words as you can see that sentence was just all around bad.

What i found the most odd, almost clear bias trying to side with the player who was in the wrong WITH evidence.

Not completely sure where you see me being bias as I am dealing with a situation that was brought to my attention. I looked at the clip and as any staff member would know that a altered and shortened clip is not always as innocent as it seems to which is why we asked you for the full 30 seconds just to try and get the full story to figure out what was really going on. You denied over and over and gave different reasonings from you not using YouTube, not being able to send it anywhere due to file size, including streamable which you used. Streamable will not be limited by file size. 

Again a baffling response, that i should've let him damage me because of my money/rank?

Referring to my comment of you being a staff and having money is me saying to be a bit nicer to players as in this case he didnt mean to obviously as it was unintentional and you should have atleast been a bit more understanding when dealing with players reguardless of their level as a staff member. Yes you were damaged because you ran in front of the rockets that were being shot, if you were worried about perks avoid being damaged. If you arent worried about being damaged then go through but it was just very rude to kill someone with a weapon that most people have never used in game. He would probably have willingly gave you perk money if you had just talked to him. The community shouldnt need to get anymore toxic. Thats just me and none of what I said then or now is meant to be rude or attacking in any way. 

for a issue that only has value because the player lost his milkor.

This is also not true like I stated in the sit if something is brought to my attention or even in game I help small or not. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Deleting content that is non-toxic and provides geniune questions as a player is wild. Lala is someone who has control over the entire server and the fact I am unable to get some questions answered is insane. COMPENSATION HAS NEVER BEEN A THING ON THE SERVER, why would it be a question at all in this sit?

Edited by Jbhh
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 3
5 minutes ago, Jbhh said:

Deleting content that is non-toxic and provides geniune questions as a player is wild. Lala is someone who has control over the entire server and the fact I am unable to get some questions answered is insane. COMPENSATION HAS NEVER BEEN A THING ON THE SERVER, why would it be a question at all in this sit?

^ Real

My comments were not toxic (i forgot what there were) I am being suppressed 😠

BoBean For Super Admin

Edited by BoDean
none
  • Agree 4
2 minutes ago, BoDean said:

^ Real

My comments were not toxic (i forgot what there are) I am being suppressed 😠

BoBean For Super Admin

Its unbelievable, I put effort into writing a few paragraphs wanting clarification as what Lala wrote was not clear/did not make sense in multiple areas. The fact I couldn't get a response to any of the reasonable criticism or questioning is terrible and honestly makes me lose faith in the upper management of this server. Absolutely horrendous.

Lala for User

Edited by Jbhh
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, Jbhh said:

Its unbelievable, I put effort into writing a few paragraphs wanting clarification as what Lala wrote was not clear/did not make sense in multiple areas. The fact I couldn't get a response to any of the reasonable criticism or questioning is terrible and honestly makes me lose faith in the upper management of this server. Absolutely horrendous.

Ikr just some clarification would help instead of deleting comments. 

It doesn't help the community :0

BoBean For Super Admin

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2

Accepted

From what I've gathered it seems a lot of miscommunication on the situation by Lala and some by you on how to handle this situation. Now regarding some comments on which were twisted by Lala, there was never a need to hand out compensation it was simply stated you could bring the idea up if you wanted to depending on the full story as it could've been a whole different scenario, along with this you were never going to be and was never said that you would be banned or demoted for failing to hand out compensation especially since that is not something we do unless it is the players agreement althought that would still be up to the staff. Regarding the other comments that were made of seemingly trying to make you give out compensation or whatever the goal was shouldn't've happened at all, trying to justify why you shouldn't kill someone legally just because of weapon they are holding is not okay during an active report as a staff member. 

The situation was there wasn't sufficient evidence or any provided by the other party for that matter of you intentionally doing harm so I had to end it there as it seemed that conversation was going to go on forever. Regarding the proof that was said to be used an advert that shouldn't even be mentioned as that shows literally nothing about the situation as where you were standing would still be rdm allowing you to report the situation. Ending this Lala will be spoken to regarding ensuring communication is understood correctly as well as less justifying legal actions to make it seem like you still did something bad. It seemed to last a long time especially since there was no evidence it shouldn't've been a long discussion which will also be mentioned not to carry out sits longer than needed. If this becomes a common problem further punishment will be handed out.

As a note for everyone, not talking about this situation, the way explosives should be dealt with is if they are in a high populated area they must be extremely cautious of where they are firing it same as nerve gas for where they throw it if they start shooting with a crowd already around outside of the raid area that would result in rdm or mrdm, on the contrary if people showed up mid shooting running into the explosives with the intention of trying to get them for rdm or the purpose of killing them is when it becomes an issue on the other side.

Edited by stretchy
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 3
  • Agree 1