In-Game Name (IGN): Typical_tadtad31

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39440931

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime: 301 hours, 38 minutes, and 24 seconds as of writing

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Past experiences as staff: Not in Gmod.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Hello and aloha! I believe there are several reasons why I should be selected over other applicants. Arguably the most significant one is the amount of free time I have, not only on weekends but also on weekdays. I have a strong Gmod addiction, and coupled with sleep apnea, I often find myself playing until 6 am, just sitting in my base and farming. If I become a moderator, I can utilize this time to handle player issues and address situations like players coming on at 2 am to prop block and engage in MRDM. Having been the target of mass RDM and raids myself, I understand how it can be disheartening and lead to players quitting the server. I want to enhance the player experience during these late hours, particularly for my foreign friends who can only play during this time and might perceive the server as unmoderated and problematic.

The second reason I should be chosen over other applicants is my deep love for the server and its community. I may not have had much interaction with the higher-ups on the server as I belong to a different class of players. However, I've had some fantastic interactions with lower-level players who enjoy mingling in the streets and having fun on the server. I genuinely want more people to experience this side of the server and not be subject to RDM as soon as they leave spawn. I aim to improve the overall player experience and make the server a more welcoming and enjoyable place.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details: I have been banned twice on this server, but both bans were for a short duration of 3-4 days and related to minor infractions. I don't remember the exact details, except that one of the bans was for NitRP.

Have you made any previous applications? If so, when?: Yes, I have made two previous applications, around a month ago.

How much time can you contribute to the role?: I can commit 6-9 hours on weekdays and 12+ hours on weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play other games such as Ark and SCP: Secret Laboratory. I also work as a busboy at a restaurant and attend school.

Did you read the staff rules: Typical tadtad31

Edited by tadtad31
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
31 minutes ago, tadtad31 said:

As Robert pointed out the grammar was very shitty so i went trough and fix all the errors i could spot and I thank all others for there criticisms of my application 

im not usually that guy but you went trough and fixed it?