In-game name: Blue Dildo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:153720100
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 135 Hours, 36 Minutes.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No-one
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes but not in a serious RP community.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because I am always fair and I like to make people happy and be grateful. If there is a situation in which 2 people were angry and fighting I would tell them to calm down. They should talk it out with no arguing and come to an agreement. This is because I myself want the GarnetGaming Darkrp server to be a better RP server for everyone and also welcoming to newcomers. I won't be violent and I will always laugh and be kind. Everyone's feelings matter. I will not bring my personal life and thoughts into the game and will always think before I say and do. I don't want people to think that this DarkRP server is bad or unfair in any way shape or form because of the staff. That is why I want to help and be a good staff.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I have been banned on this server about 1-2 years ago for Homophobia.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, approximately 6 days ago, October 17th, 2023 at 08:57PM.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be able to participate atleast 6 hours a day or maybe more but on weekends all day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do not have any really. I want to be able to fight when I train MMA but not necessarily yet as I had just moved back to the US. But I speak English as my main language.
Did you read the staff rules?: StS Dildo

• Disagree 4
4 minutes ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

Yeah I'm gonna stick with my choice. You were acting pretty immature yesterday in OOC. Also if you read it its just a weird application. "I like to make people happy and grateful". how do you make someone "grateful". and a homophobia ban is atrocious on record. 😬😬

It was 2 yrs back and I have changed since I went in high school. Respect is a big part of everything and it can start at anytime from when you are born, when you feel like it or when you get used to the way people truly respect you. And nothing is personal in OOC chat and I apologize if I was immature.

People can change a lot in the span of 1-2 years. However a clip that someone had sent a few hours ago showed you being immature and toxic towards them. If you have supposedly “changed” then it certainly doesn’t seem like it.

6 minutes ago, Criteria said:

-1 135 hours? nada mr 

also immaturity is not needed on the team atm

|

Goodluck

Thank you for the GL wishes.

8 minutes ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

See, immaturity is not something we need on the staff team...

I understand.

53 minutes ago, Schyzo said:

People can change a lot in the span of 1-2 years. However a clip that someone had sent a few hours ago showed you being immature and toxic towards them. If you have supposedly “changed” then it certainly doesn’t seem like it.

and what clip would that be?

• DarkRP Administration Team

-1 Although you are a very nice kid and have a nice amount of hours I personally dont think you are mature enough to be apart of staff. I would wait a bit longer and get your reputation built up. While doing so take that time to learn the rules in more depth.

I was confused, since I thought I had already -1'd this application, until I read that your last application was 6 days ago.

I'll just say what made me -1 you last time:

I've seen some pretty... "strange" chatlogs from you, that I feel reflect a lower maturity level than what is necessary to be a staff member. No referrals, only 1 Paragraph, and again, your last application was 6 days ago. Take time (preferably more than 6 days) to improve your reputation in the community, then apply again. 

3 hours ago, WohMi said:

I was confused, since I thought I had already -1'd this application, until I read that your last application was 6 days ago.

I'll just say what made me -1 you last time:

I've seen some pretty... "strange" chatlogs from you, that I feel reflect a lower maturity level than what is necessary to be a staff member. No referrals, only 1 Paragraph, and again, your last application was 6 days ago. Take time (preferably more than 6 days) to improve your reputation in the community, then apply again. 

ty for the suggestions