Fix or remove radio

mossly

Right now, you have to relower volume for each song. You also have to generally contend with 4 fucking DJs playing vastly different but equally annoying music in one area. Formerly, annoying DJs were muteable, but now you have to either move or repeatedly adjust volume.

Suggestion: fix the volume slider or remove radio until it is possible to be fixed

1 minute ago, 1998Corolla said:

I'd be for being able to mute a DJ, which also mutes their radio imo. 

I don't have much of a problem with the volume slider in the context menu, I set it at 10 and have been happy. 

That is an even better solution

For some reason, if you zero it out it jumps back to default when a new song is selected; a few players pointed this out to me and I finally noticed it was doing that for me as well

5 minutes ago, mossly said:

That is an even better solution

For some reason, if you zero it out it jumps back to default when a new song is selected; a few players pointed this out to me and I finally noticed it was doing that for me as well

Huh I've also had it at 0 but never noticed that, must be a bug. I think I had it at 0 and logged off and came back later and it stuck at 0?

22 minutes ago, tdizz said:

You can edit the volume of the radio in your c menu. -1

for some reason it doesnt really work. Like i find myself having to change the volume back and forth multiple times. It will be at 0 and I still hear it so i gotta turn it up and set it back to 0 again

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

Accepted
A rework for the DJ radio is already in the works, and tweaks have been placed into the to-do list for a future update.

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion!

• Like 1