STEAM_0:0:552156492

I have 0 warns.
My timezone is Central Daylight Time.

I have 472:22:49 playtime.

Yes

Yes

Lt Dan refers me.

I have no past staff experience.

I have been playing this server for over a year and I think it would be cool to help out the server in a new way other than spending money. This server is a very fun server to play on and I think other people should get to play it the fun way too.

I have been banned 1 time on this server, around a year ago, Bluey banned me for racism.

I have made no other staff applications.

I got school clubs(FBLA & FFA).

FLC Dilligaf, IE: “Did you read the staff rule:{GG} Garnet”.

• DarkRP Administration Team

+Decent playtime

+Has a referral that needs to be confirmed

+Read the rules

-Previous ban for racism?

-Not much writing

(Not a positive or negative but its good to have the format copied in so we know what you are answering)

Overall -1 tho

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Community Director
6 hours ago, FLC_Dilligaf said:

-Snip-

Hey, 

Thanks for using the correct format, and reading the staff rules. 

On the questions below, do your best to add 2 paragraphs for the first, and one paragraph for the second. The application lets us know who you are behind the computer, as well as why you're unique and what you can bring to the table! It doesn't always need to be bucket loads of experience, but a willingness to learn, enthusiasm, or general assistance to the players we see everyday, etc!

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Hope this helps, 
Alexander Conway

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Executive Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

Your application is not correctly formatted and does not meet the application requirements.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.