Old Vapes

Garnet said no in the update where he changed it 

this is what he said:

Vapes

Toned down the vape effect significantly, it was honestly used as an infinite nerfed smoke grenade for years now

Please chess players, disable vapes before playing your game 💀

28d6f2547472b7af8b99a66541c58892.jpg

Still a pretty huge cloud by the way, don't expect me to revert your mouth smoke grenades

• DarkRP Administration Team
On 12/1/2023 at 4:46 PM, IAreGunner said:

Garnet said no in the update where he changed it 

this is what he said:

Vapes

Toned down the vape effect significantly, it was honestly used as an infinite nerfed smoke grenade for years now

Please chess players, disable vapes before playing your game 💀

28d6f2547472b7af8b99a66541c58892.jpg

Still a pretty huge cloud by the way, don't expect me to revert your mouth smoke grenades

that doesn't make sense, if there is an option to turn the clouds off then why argue that point other than Garnet saying no? They can just turn it off so you can't use it during their raid. not hard to do. but plus 1 on the suggestion. 

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

neutral idk really know tbh since like some are trying to do rp and some aint and we do have a button for this we can change it back i think but i think it would lag some people games with a non good computer ik i was testing vapes on other servers and i would of crashed a lot

• 1 month later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

Accepted
I've spoken to Garnet and worked out a plan to make a change to the vape clouds, they will be slightly increased in size but not enough so that they can be used as a smoke grenade. 

This might not be the resolution you wanted, but it will be a change nonetheless. 

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion.

• Confused 1