DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Frosty - Gamemaster Application. (They have a gun to me)

Frostee

In-game name: Frosty
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 220H.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Daph, Comet, Missa, Faulkner, Quads, Jotaro, Beep.
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] Very few times on smaller servers such as HalfHeart/Love Networks and other servers I can't remember. Did smaller events or passives.
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Honestly absolutely no clue, All I can say is that i'll do the best I can with every attempt and will learn from the bad events I will eventually do at times. For the most part I mostly want to do passives between events so people stay entertained on the server instead of off and on for off-worlds or on-worlds.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Nope
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-3 Hours?

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: Managing the entertainment and activity of the server, telling a story for all players to follow along with and enjoy to build the "world" with details.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: For the most part I have a lot of Passive RP ideas that I could put into motion for Engineer majorly but also I'd like to figure out some passives that other certs would like that way activity and rp overall can be boosted.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: Perhaps I could have something crash which would have engineers move to repair the crashed ship and medical trained to check on the pilots. If there are recon they can check it out first and report findings. This could perhaps lead up to something else as well or end with passive RP of repairing, treating them medically, and the entire mystery of how it got there, how it crashed, and why it was there.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]
Pipes in the base overflowing/bursting which causes the base to flood and engineers to react quickly however normal troops also having to react otherwise the risk of water damage/flooding.

Crashed Ships/Acclimator, depends which is allowed, allowing naval to figure out where it came from, engineers to repair, medical to treat, and EOD to possibly work on a reactor that may combust.
Malfunctioning Combat droid prototype that goes AWOL and begins opening fire on the base before running out, allowing clones to give chase and hunt it down. 

CIS Trying a new type of weapon which just turns out to be a mouse droid strapped to a bomb, having it sneak in and run about before detonating. If they manage to get by the damages will get worse however the clones will be able to stop them before they can reach anything.

Festive Idea: Gifts are delivered to the base however a gang happens to also take notice, invading in order to steal the gifts for themselves in hopes that it may be military grade weaponry for them to use in their fights.

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to accept your GM Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

I don't think I need to elaborate on how welcome you would be to the Gamemaster team! 
Your RP has been top notch and we believe you will be a breath of fresh air to the team.

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained