In-game name: The voice man
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:157741970
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 80:06:017
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: An Admin and Event Team member for Gaminglight's SCPRP server

Why should we choose you over other applicants?          I believe I should be chosen over applicants for the following reasons. I have played DarkRP for many years at this point. Somewhere around 5-7 years now. Because of this I know what the general rules are for most DarkRP servers. Now that isn't to say I don't read the rules because I do. Especially building rules because every servers got them different and job rules to. But basic rules like don't RDM, NLR, don't say racist/homophobic things you know rules such as that. Another Reason for why I believe I should be chosen compared to other applicants is because of my previous staff experience.
                             Now although I was not staff on a DarkRP server I was staff for a SCPRP server and was apart of it's event team. I spent around a year as staff on the server and got a lot experience from it. Now for my final reason for why I should be chosen over other applicants is because I don't take this game too seriously. Now because of this some might say "oh he let's people RDM " or "He lets people get away will fail bases" no I don't I will still get on somebody if they do break rules however unless they are trying to break the rules/knew what they were doing, are just rude in general, or the person broke a major rule. I will just talk to them to explain to them you can't be doing that. For example if somebody didn't know a rule for a job or just crossfires some poor guy trying to kill someone I will just explain to them what they did wrong and why can't be doing that. This might contradict my previous example for crossfire but in that case I would just explain what they should've done in that situation.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Never
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute a few hours on weekdays because school however, on weekends I am mostly free so I can contribute a lot of time.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to play CS2 and I am apart of a school Club that I attend on Thursdays
Did you read the staff rules?: [GG] The voice man

Edited by The_silent_man
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

I have seen you in game a couple times and never had a problem with you, and honestly, you seem like a chill person.

However, even though your hours are just above the requirement, in my opinion, you need a little more experience on Garnet to become staff.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Despite never really talking with you in-game, I will at least commend you for writing a good application and actually reading the staff rules. I'm willing to support you in part because judging by the replies to this thread, you have the backing of well-known staff and people of whose judgment I trust. I see little reason to doubt you would do good.

+1

+/- hours 

+1 paragraphs 

overall never had a problem with you and you seem chill 

+1 from me

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wbjfjst2kyrkvmjis1

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. Your hours are just over the limit, but all other feedback has been positive and our experiences with you have all been fair, so I see no reason to deny you.

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of Management or a Lead Admin to initiate your training!