ShrapNyll

In-game name: Crotch   Iva Biggen
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:160851294
Warns: 0
Timezone: AEST
Playtime?: 305:39:27
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] merk asked if I've ever thought about applying, which nudged me into doing so.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Moderator on Orion RP. A DarkRP server that has been dead for a while.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] In my personal opinion choosing me over other applicants would be beneficial. The reason being that I have a strong dislike for people breaking the rules but I will deal with it in a calm manner rather than tempered. My knowledge of how things work on the server and Garry's Mod also give me an edge. 
More reasoning would be my maturity and ability to deal with people who are less so in a matter that they may better understand. I also dont get offended by anything like name-calling, racial slurs, ect. My final point of being a superior applicant is I am in a different time zone to most other staff which will help players in need out of ordinary times.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Roughly 8 hours a week, usually more, depending on life schedule.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy BMX riding, working on cars, photography, camping.
Did you read the staff rules?: Crotch   Iva Biggen

• DarkRP Administration Team

As said above, your playtime and past experience give you credence. That being said, while I'm not one to usually criticise paragraphs, they are rather lacking in this regard. I've interacted with you in-game and haven't had any issues in regards to rulebreaking, but I still would be hard-pressed to recommend you this time around. Beef up the paragraphs a bit and we might get going. Good luck on your application, though!

Neutral for the time being.

-/+ good hours 

-1 short application 

-1 seen you a couple times in game never really had a problem but I'm pretty sure this is the guy that asked me how to apply and said he wants to be the the most corrupt staff he can not sure if he was joking

no-no-no-icegif.gif

• Sad 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. On your next attempt, please try to include more structure to your application, take advantage of the feedback of your peers in the comments above.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.