In-game name: TCG Bossmiles l NoobForce
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:102758833
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 485:14:02
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): Flame Soul l NoobForce, Fat Good Boi
Past experiences as staff: Was a lead moderator a few years back.
Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe with my experience on this dark rp server I am more qualified for success as a rule enforcer, I staffed on this server for around 4 months with my friends and I was a pretty good staff member. I am an original player on this server and have made very many deep connections with the community and I believe that is an essential resource to have in order to be a succesful staff member. My knowledge on the rules gives me an upper hand on the other newer individuals attempting to apply as a staff on this server. I also im frequently active and I have quite a lot of experience resolving sits. I also work very well with my fellow partners and I believe that team work is essential in this specific environment if we want our community to thrive. I am a genuine and friendly person and I have the necessary skills to talk to people and help them resolve issues that they are having within the server. In the long run my experience and knowledge that i've gained by being a former staff I am going to make an excellent member on the team.

About myself I am a competitive fps player, and an elite level weightlifter and athlete. I have 2 wiener dogs that are still very young and I like to enjoy some printer farming when I am off of school. I live in canada but I am ethnically polish/ukranian and I am a huge soccer fan. I work at a local timber company and I saved up enough to buy myself a porche cayanne S and it is my most valued possesion i'll ever own I treat it better than i'd treat my own kids. I am going to college next year in canada, and I will be studying software engineering. Thank you for reading and please consider me as a future garnet staff again.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes I was banned for MARDM back in 2020-12-02 and I have not recieved a ban or warn since. It was an honest misunderstanding of the rules when I first started playing the server and I have proved that I am a rule abiding player.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made an application that got accepted on 2021-10-06.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am able to play 3+ hours on weekdays depending on my sports game schedules.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Esports FPS games, Weighlifting, and Ice Hockey.
Did you read the staff rules?: TCG Bossmiles l NoobForce

Edited by Bossmiles2
new refferal
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BoomerLWP said:

NEUTRAL

I haven't really seen you in game so I have no opinion of you but some of the people you play with haven't been the best and I feel that kind of reflects on you.

bro you barley play drp and the only time ive seen you it was when you told people to go on swrp

• Agree 1

From reading @BoomerLWP and @BINLADINHOE comment on this post and as seeing that you and TCG MrTherapist both applied for staff. The vibe i'm getting here if possible biased based sits which reflects the toxicity BoomerLWP is stating from his experience with you and your group.

Adding onto this, it seems like you barely use forums making me seem like you're just in it for personal benefit and not for the community.

-1 (may change decision based on community responses)

On 12/11/2023 at 4:05 PM, Bossmiles2 said:

Referral(s): Flame Soul l NoobForce, Fat Good Boi

*edit* yeah nah sticking with my decision, one of your referrals ain't even staff no more.

Edited by Romac622
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Although your application was fair, and you had some positive comments, there are some details that need to be addressed before you will be able to re-join the staff team; Please take some time to work on your community reputation and resolve the problems that have followed you from your past.

Best of luck.

• Agree 1