SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198963085817
Warns:None
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Playtime?:32:52:11
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Nobody
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because i am trying to better the server from RDM and invalid arguments and making the server fun and safe for everybody
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details one time because i was being homophobic but i was not trying to be homophobic
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:1 time
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:When im done with schoolwork
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Basketball
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes 

• Causing drama, shitposting, and other irrelevant posts will result in punishment from forum staff
Edited by waterboyz9
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

I am going to give you a -1

Reasons:

• playtime requirement was not met.

application requirement of two paragraphs is not there. 
• STAFF RULES.

It is crucial to follow the application requirements in order to give you consideration to staff in the community, it shows you’re able to follow rules. I recommend gaining more playtime, get yourself known within the garnet community and read the rules again! Good luck for when you apply again. 

Edited by Gordita
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Everyone here already added the best reasons but I'll still say my piece.

-Substantial lack of paragraphs

-Don't meet the minimum age requirement

-Didn't read the staff rules

-Very low playtime.

I understand wanting to help the community in any way, but right now I don't think you have what it takes. That and I'm not sure who you even are.

Under minimum age, didn't read rules, lousy paragraph, playtime lacking, no referrals ...

On 12/29/2023 at 3:38 PM, waterboyz9 said:

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Basketball

But you do be balling though

• Haha 2
  • DarkRP Management Team
Posted (edited)

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application.
Your application does not meet several of our requirements, which you can find within the "staff application format," please take the feedback provided by your peers to re-structure your next application. Before you apply, you are welcome to contact myself or Derpza to be granted a bypass on the minimum age requirement.
You can reach both of us here. https://discord.gg/7yB8aE8CjC

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours with a re-written application.

Edited by Merk