SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:509111948
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime: 473:34:14

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Vice Admiral J. Daph, ARC Marshal Commander Colt

Past experiences as a Game Master: Two Servers

Why should we choose you over other applicants? As my job on the server mainly involves doing training/sims, it would be very beneficial for me to be a GM. This allows other GMs to focus on different tasks rather than hosting Sims for a random person when they'd rather not. It also enables me to conduct more frequent trainings without needing to coordinate with a GM.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, I was banned from the DarkRP server on 2023-07-27 due to mass prop-blocking. During that time, I was casually chatting with a friend on Discord, and we were behaving inappropriately in-game. I was also dealing with personal issues in real life, but I understand it doesn't justify my actions. I want to emphasize that I haven't repeated such behavior on any Garnet Gaming server since.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Multiple hours every day.

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To ensure the player base has engaging activities such as passive RP, base attacks, off-world scenarios, and conducting GM-led trainings/sims.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Ensure that all battalions have unique roles during events. For example, 41st conducts recon and provides long-range support, 327th uses fortifications for cover, 104th deals with hostages, CG manages security and investigates, 212th counters enemy armor, and 501st acts as the main ground forces. Also, interpret specializations during events, like ENG slicing into control panels, medics providing immunizations, EOD defusing bombs, and pilots handling CAS and enemy air threats.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: A dynamic event shaped by player choices and actions, adapting based on their decisions, creating a unique and engaging experience where player actions drive the event and its outcome.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:
1: The CIS assaults our base. While occupied in the main hanger bay, a BX commando droid infiltrates, stealing critical NCC data. The 34th tracks it to a Providence-class destroyer in orbit, boarding it to retrieve the data before blowing up the ship.
2: During a droid attack, they set up a hidden FOB in crystal caves. With no CIS ships, the 41st scouts for activity, discovering the droids in the cave. The 34th eliminates the CIS resistance.
3: We've been informed of an increase in drugs in the lower levels of Coruscant. These drugs are making the civilians very rowdy, and the CG on the planet are too occupied with dealing with the civilians to actually stop crime. We are tasked with finding the operation somewhere in the lower levels of Coruscant, putting a stop to it, and locating any stashes of drugs.

Equipment allowed: Jetpacks, Grapples.

As the 34th emerges from the Trainstation (Spawn), a hidden hitman attempts to kill a navy. When he is killed, he drops a datapad with his orders stating: "My contacts tell me that a battlegroup is being sent to our sector to find and stop our drug trade. This can't be allowed to happen. Your orders are to kill the navy leading the operation to disrupt their attempts. Once done, meet me in Loading Dock 24-WA for your payment. (The one with the Gozanti-class cruiser in case you forgot)."

When the 34th makes their way there, they will find a nervous-looking individual waiting by the cruiser. When questioned, he will answer vaguely and try to dissuade them from searching his ship. Upon searching the ship, the 34th finds the drug that is causing the civilians to behave unlawfully and detains him. After further questioning, they discover that his main base is located in the sewers, and he offers to show them. He leads them to a place that reads "Private Property, Trespassers will be shot on sight." Suddenly, he breaks free, runs through an opening, and closes a rayshield. He yells that the Republic is here and to prepare for combat.

The 34th shoots a console to open the rayshield, fights off thugs inside the base, and discovers civilians inside cages being tested on with the drug. They also find a console that, when hacked, reveals the location of the stash of drugs and a hint for the password needed for the containers. The hint reads "Incase you forgot its the year you were born." They question the nervous man who surrendered (for real this time) and find out his name, they then run a search of his records to find his date of birth and they find the containers, enter the password, tag the drugs for retrivel and exfiltrate.
Civilian NPC: Model: models/player/Group01/male_07.mdl Health: 50 Weapon: None Proficiency: Poor Friendly: True
NPC Stats: Model: models/tfa/comm/gg/npc_comb_sw_trandoshan_bounty_hunter_v1_skin2.mdl Health: 200 Weapon: E-5 blaster rifle Proficiency: Good Infinite range: False Damage multiplier: 18 
Hitman loadout: Model: models/player/Group01/male_07.mdl Health : 250 Armor: 30 Weapons/tools: rw_sw_d
Nervous man loadout: Model: models/janitor/pm_imperial_janitor.mdl Health: 100 Armor: 30 Weapons/tools: Hands, datapad, surrender_animation_swep
Map: RP_CoruscantBelow

4: A planetary evacuation due to an environmental catastrophe, where troopers coordinate civilian extraction amidst assault from CIS forces.
5: A covert infiltration into a CIS research facility uncovers advanced technology, forcing troopers to navigate heightened security to secure vital intel.

Edited by Greenguy8472
Changed Event #3
  • Agree 1

The applications seems fine, regarding the ban on the DarkRP server hopefully it wont happen again, at least during your time in the SWRP server you've conducted yourself well enough and haven't caused any issue.

The events are short but the main idea/objective is there, personally i would've added more details and more variety instead of just CIS but that's just me being me don't mind it or perhaps could take it as an advise, but nothing bad.

+1

• Like 1
  • Community Director

Confirming referral. I agree with what @mzab1xz has said - I appreciate you owning up to the past ban, and trust it won't be an issue moving forward. I think the events are a bit shorter than usual, but I can see where we're heading and pairing you up with a Lead Gamemaster, should do the trick to get you down the right path; but that is what the Trial GM phase is for. +1 Good Luck.

• Like 1

Great focus on certification specialization and giving battalions opportunities to do their specialty during events! Although I agree with what @mzab1xz said about your example event ideas. The details are key in making events memorable and immersive for the player. However the basis of your event ideas are solid, and I'm sure with some training and experience you would make a great GM. +1

Edited by Clyderus
  • Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

Yet another agreement with the previous comments. Owning up to past mistakes is commendable. I think your ideas, although a tad bit short, show that you’re not afraid to mix things up from the norm. In my experience, even just adding one twist to a generic base attack makes the overall experience more enjoyable by multiple orders of magnitude. I have absolutely no objections to the inclusion of havoc to the gm team and I’m excited to work with him in the future:)

+1

Edited by Sam_my
  • Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

Agreeing once again with the previous comments, I won't say what has already been said. The referrals are good and the event ideas could do with a little extension. +1.

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to accept your GM Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Good referrals
Support from high-ranking members within SWRP

Updating event ideas

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained